69

Chapter 69.

Pagkarating nila sa may school kung saan gaganapin ang program ay napaupo sila sa may bandang hulihan.All are ready to set,the stage,chairs for audience,kids performers and many more.

Rosé:Where are they?Saan ba sila nakapwesto?
Jennie:I don't know.She call me kanina pero di naman nya sinabi kung nasaan sila.
Jisoo/Lisa:(yawn)I want to sleep.

They look at each other na parang nagtataka.They look like talking sa mga tinginan nila at mukha namang nagkakaintindihan.While sina Jennie at Rosé naman ay busy sa paghahanap kay Kiara.Napatingin na lang sila ng biglang sumigaw sina Lisa at Jisoo and they are pointing each other.Halos nakuha tuloy nila ang atensyon lahat ng naroroon.

Rosé: Psssst!Ano ba kayo?
Jennie:Hey??Why?May problema ba?
Lisa:Ah wala mahal.
Host:Our program will start soon.So please all of you take a sit now.
Jisoo:Hoy maupo daw kayo.(pull Rosé)
Rosé: Don't you see im looking for Kiara.
Jennie:(look at her phone)Unnie texted me nasa backstage daw sila.
Rosé: Let's go.Let's go!!!!(pull Jisoo)Before the program start.

They went on the backstage where they find their Unnie na nagmemake up kay Kiara.They went on their to help her together with their one year old baby na hawak ng yaya nito.

Jennie:Unnie!(kiss on cheeks)Sorry were late.
Dara:It's okay tamang tama lang ang dating nyo.
Rosé:Unnie!! (get a makeup kit)I can handle this.Mag prepare ka na for your speech later.
Dara:Yeah thanks.Anyway,sino tong mga kasama nyo?
Jennie:Ahmm this is Jisoo Unnie and Lisa.
Dara:Oh so its them
Lisa:Nice to meet you Unnie(bowed her head)
Dara:I already know you palagi kang nakukwento sakin ni Jennie when were talking.And you must be Jisoo?
Jisoo:(nod)We already meet on the company.As i remember my mom and your husband are good business partner.
Dara:Yes.But maiwan ko muna kayo ok lang ba?I need to call him mag start na kasi yung program wala pa rin sya?Kiara be a good girl ok?
Kiara:Yes po Mommy.
Jennie:Kiara baby galingan mo sa performance mo later ok.Don't be nervous we will support you.
Kiara:Thank you Tita Jennie.But daddy still not yet here.
Rosé: Baka naman nalate lang sya don't worry baby andito naman kami to support you.
Kiara:But Daddy will join me on my performance later.
Jennie:Ganun ba?Your mom are calling him right now.Im sure maya maya lang darating na rin yun.
Host:The program are about to start.May i invite our performers to be prepared and ready  your talent to be showed.And to all the parents and supporters on the backstage please came and sit here so we can now start the program.

Nagpaalam muna sila kay Kiara before they leave.Paglabas nila naupo sila sa may upuan kung saan sila nakaupo kanina.Magkatabi sina Jisoo and Rose then Jennie,Lisa and yung yaya nung baby ng Unnie nila.Holding baby Gio,kiara little brother.Maya maya pa at nagsimula na rin ang program.The students performing their talents together with their Dad.Tahimik lang namang nanunuod ang apat while waiting to their Dara Unnie.

Rosé:Kiara will be perform in a minute pero wala pa rin sina Dara Unnie at si Kuya GD.
Jennie:Ill tried to contact them but di naman nila sinasagot.
Rosé:Hayyysst!Asan na ba sila?
Jisoo:The baby is crying maybe she's looking for her mom.
Lisa:(lean on Jennie shoulder)He's to noisy!!
Jennie:Mahal ganyan talaga sila baka naman nagugutom lang.
Lisa:That's why i hate kids.
Jennie:Ahmm,let me carry him for a while.(get the baby)Pssssht baby Gio don't cry.
Rosé:Mabuti pa yaya can you please find Dara Unnie??Malapit ng mag perform si Kiara until now wala pa rin sila.
Yaya:Ok po.Pero paano po si Baby Gio.
Jennie:Don't worry,ako na munang bahala sa kanya.Hurry up!!Pssst baby don't cry.its fine!Its fine.
Rosé:Jennie Unnie??We will help her to find Dara Unnie na rin para mapabilis
Jennie:Ok.take care.
Rosé:Jisoo let's go.Tumayo ka na dyan?
Jisoo:Huh??Kasama pa ko?
Rosé:(pull Jisoo)Sasama ka o hindi ka na.......
Jisoo:Sasama na nga.

When they leave Jennie tried her best to stop baby Gio from crying and she succeed about this.She keep playing Gio while waiting for them. Inisi namang nakatingin si Lisa kay Baby Gio.She feels like na parang inaagawan sya ni Baby Gio kay Jennie.

Jennie:Mahal?Could you please get his milk?I think his hungry.

Di man lang kumibo si Lisa na parang walang narinig.She was looking to a baby like jealous girlfriend.When Jennie look at her agad nya itong napansin.

Jennie: Mahal?Are you okay?
Lisa:(nod)Yeah!(frown)
Jennie:Can you please get a milk for Gio.
Lisa:(get a bottle without looking in the bag and gave to Jennie)Here!
Jennie:Mahal(touch Lisa face)I said a milk not a water.
Lisa:(get the bag)Sorry.There's no milk here.
Jennie:Then make it.
Lisa:Wh........what?Me?
Jennie:Yes.
Lisa:But i don't know........
Jennie:(face Gio to Lisa)Mahal sige na.Kawawa naman si Baby Gio oh.
Lisa:Yah!!You Kiddo's......

Di na nya natuloy ang sasabihin nya when she saw the baby sobbed maya maya pa at bigla na lang itong umiyak.

Jennie:Mahal naman eh,bakit mo pinaiyak
Lisa:Im not.
Jennie:Luh make him stop.(gave the baby to Lisa)
Lisa:I don't know how to...........haiiisst!!Pssst!!Quite.
Jennie:Ayan mas lalong umiyak.Patahanin mo yan i make a milk for him.
Lisa:Could you please hurry up.I don't know what to do with this baby.

Natatawa na lang si Jennie while her making a milk for baby Gio because she saw Lisa in panicked.Lisa didn't know what to do para lang mapatahan si Baby Gio.She went on the back dahil sa nakakaagaw ng atensyon ng mga manunuod silang dalawa.Her sweat are falling she's getting nervous dahil baka mabitawan nya ito.

Lisa:Hey!!!Stop crying it's embarrassing you know.Don't you hear me?Ah??I said stop crying.You son of..........haiisst.....tell me what do you need?Do you want candy?No!!Bawal yun sayo you don't have teeth let me see.Psssssst!!What did im gonna do for you to make you stop.Hey!!Do you know that there's a monster hiding in the grass.She will eat you if you.........(see baby crying)No!No!No!!Im just kidding.Mahal!!!!!
Jennie:Here's your milk!!Baby stop crying.
Lisa:(sigh)At last he stop.
Jennie:Yes.And don't make him cry.(wipe Lisa sweat)
Lisa:But i didn't do that.
Jennie:If he cry again.Wag kang tatabi sakin matulog.
Lisa:Teka......mahal.......bakit naman ganun?
Jennie:Hold this bottle.I just get the bag.
Lisa:Ah....mahal?(bottle falls on the ground)Haiiiisst!(look to baby and saw the baby sobbed)Hey you!No!No!No!Don't cry......pssssshtt.
Jennie:Mahal?
Lisa:Nothing mahal.We're okay don't worry.Everything is under control.Pssssshtt.Cry quitely please