80.

Chapter 80.

Bambam Pov.

Days past at talaga namang sobrang laki ng pinagbago ni Lisa.From ugali,kilos,pag aaral at lalong lalo na sa kompanya.This is the day na ipapakilala si Lisa bilang Arevallo,malalaman na ng lahat ang totoo.I think nakabuti rin para sa kanya ang pag alis ni Jennie.Wala na kaming balita sa kanya but her mom always tell us na ok lang sya.I don't know what Jennie tell her before she leave but it was a good for Lisa.She change herself a lot kahit na 1 month pa lang ng maghiwalay sila.

Prof:Mr.Bambam?
Bambam:(tumayo)Yes prof?
Prof:Are you listening on me?
Bambam:O.....opo naman po.
Prof:Ok then what is our topic for today?
Bambam:To.....topic?Ah ano po.....ah
Momo:Ahahaha di ka kasi nakikinig.
Chanyeol:Bro!!Evaluating Function!
Bambam:Evaluating Function po Prof.
Prof:Ok sit down.Later I'll give you an example of evaluating function.But for now i teach you how to evaluate it.And the formula to use.

Momo and Chanyeol keep laughing at me.Mga sira ulo talaga,humanda sila sakin mamaya.I look at Lisa tahimik lang sya nakikinig kay Prof.Anyway we are wearing a uniform unlike dati na palagi kaming nakablackshirt at pants.When she saw me looking at her she smiled at me and pointing me to the board na agad ko namang sinunod.

Prof:So here's the formula.
                  {    2             }
        :g(x)={X  +5x+13} you will only use this formula when x is less than 2.But if x is greater than 2 you will use this.
                   {    3       }
        :g(x)= {X    +13}.So here's the example.1.g (0) this is our given
                   2
               X   +5x+13 the formula to use
                   2
              (0)   +5(0)+13 substitute
               (0)+(0)+13 add
                   =13.is the answered

Nakakalito,pero sila Momo at Chanyeol tawa lang ng tawa at nagkukulitan.Lisa is writing something on her note.Di ko lang alam kung nakikinig ba sya or what.

Prof:Ok who want to answer this anyone?(raise his hand)
Lisa:(tumayo)Prof!(raise her hand)Let me try.
Prof:(gave a marker)Ok come here in front Lisa and answer it.

She nod before she go in front,nakakapanibago talaga sya.Minsan nga,napapagalitan nya pa kami kapag nakakagawa kami ng kalokohan pati tuloy kami nahahawa na sa kanya.Seryoso lang syang nagsasagot sa board.Talaga ngang nagbago na sya sana tuloy tuloy na.

Lisa:Done.(gave back the marker)
Prof:(check Lisa answer)Very good Lisa it's right.
Momo:(clap her hand)Nice!Nice!!Best friend ko yan!
Classmate:Should she explain her answer Sir?
Prof:If she  want then go.
Lisa:You know guys di naman lahat ng sagot may explanation yung iba di na kailangan nararamdaman na lang.(smile)
:Yiiiieeh!Hugot na naman Lisa
:Inspired yan nagbabago na eh
:Who's that lucky girl that change you a lot?
Lisa:I don't want to tell you pinagdadamot ko sya.

Now nakikipagbiruan na sya dati never nilang matanong ito sa takot na baka may masabi silang di maganda at magalit ito.

Prof:Ok enough that guys.Lisa you can now go back on your sit.
Student in front:Nice one Lisa!
Lisa:(nakipag apir)Treat me later.
Student in front:Huh?What.
Lisa:Just kidding!(go back to her sit)
Prof:Guys we have a competition that happened on friday.It's a math quiz bee.We need a representative?Who wants?
Students:Sir!!!Lisa!!!(look to her)She's good in math
Lisa:Nah ayoko!(umiling)
Students:Ahhhhhh!!Why?
Chanyeol:Lisa pumayag ka na.
Bambam:Yes we will support you.
Lisa:Pilitin nyo ko.
President:Hahaha please?
Lisa:Ahmmm Ok we will join that competition.

They all scream ng pumayag si Lisa.Natigil lang ito when our prof announce something na ikinalungkot ng buong section.

Prof:Hindi pwede si Lisa.
V.President:But sir?Diba matataas naman po yung grades nya in Math even in Science and English.
Prof:Yes.I want Lisa to be our section representative but their will be going back on their section tomorrow so say goodbye to them.Pero you can support Lisa while she's representing their section if ever.
Students:We will support you Lisa!
Lisa:Thank you guys.
Chanyeol:Seriously sir babalik na kami?
Prof:Yeah!Nabawi nyo na agad yung mga grades kung saan bagsak kayo specially you Lisa.You are all genius the problem is nadadala nga lang ng mga kalokohan nyo.
Bambam:Nice!Thanks prof.
Momo:Ill be with Dahyun again.
Prof:Pero make sure na your grades are stay in high or make it highest kundi babalik na naman kayo dito.
Bambam:Oh Lisa?Why are you so quite may problema ba?
Lisa:Nothing.I just miss someone.Im happy that were going back but I'll be more happy if that person was there.
Momo:(tap on shoulder)It's okay Lisa!Basta mahalaga you know na babalik sya right.
Lisa:(nod)Yes.(smile)She promise me that.
Prof:Ok class that's all for today.Have a safe day to all of you goodbye.

I fix my things and put it all to my bag.Ganun rin sina Lisa.Nauna na kaming lumabas because Lisa is talking to our prof.Ewan ko ba kung anong pinag uusapan nila.Maya maya pa at dumating na sila Jisoo Unnie together with Rosé,Mina,Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

Jisoo:Where's Lisa?
Bambam:She's still inside talking to..........(saw Lisa swiping the dust on the floor)Luh!!
Rosé:Why?Are you okay?
Momo:Oh my god.Naglilinis sya ng room.
Jisoo:Really?Ah Lisa??
Lisa:(stop cleaning) Jisoo Unnie!Andyan na pala kayo.I'll just finish it then will be going home.
Jisoo:O.....ok!You need some help?
Lisa:(umiling)No thanks.
Chanyeol:When her parents knows this lagot ka na naman Momo.Ayaw na ayaw pa naman nilang pinaglilinis yan.
Momo:What should i do?
Chanyeol:Don't know bahala ka.
Bambam:Can you two please stop arguing.Let her,mas magagalit sya kapag pinakilaman natin sya.
Jisoo:Anong pinagbubulungan nyo?
Bambam:Ah wala Unnie.By the way how's Jennie?
Jisoo:I don't know Tita Nanny doesn't want to give an update to me about her.But don't worry i know she's fine.
Chanyeol:And what about that boy Kai?Diba magkasama sila?
Jisoo:Well yeah!But Dad was there too.So no need to worry.
Lisa:Ehem!Anong pinag uusapan nyo ah(put her bag on her back)
Jisoo:Ah wala.Let's go?Mommy prepare a dinner for us.
Lisa:Ah Unnie im sorry but di ako makakasama sa inyo.Sa condo na lang muna ako tutuloy.
Jisoo:Huh why?
Lisa:I have an important thing to do.
Jisoo:Ok then sama ka na lang samin on mall?Where going to buy drinks.
Rosé:Iinom ka?
Jisoo:No im not.I....it's for them.
Momo:Ahahaha!!Takot ka pala eh.
Jisoo:There's a little celebration on home.Dara Unnie was there too.
Lisa:Im really really sorry Unnie.Promise babawi ako next time.I have a lot's of project to do pa kasi Unnie and i have to review for our upcoming exam.Im going to the book store pa to buy something. So maybe next time na lang Unnie.
Jisoo:Ahmmm ok!I'll understand.

When they reached the parking lot.I open the car for Lisa pero sa halip na pumasok sa loob.She get her bike on the back of the car and ride it.

Lisa:(wear a bike helmet)Guys,mauna na ko sa inyo.Bye!!!Take care you all.
Momo:Wait Lisa!Where are you going?Lisa!!!!

I know where she's going babalik na naman sya on the lake where she always seen a sunrise and the sunset.There is a  bench under the big tree.That place it so peaceful and beautiful because of the sunflower that planted there.Sa totoo lang di ko alam kung anong binabalikbalikan nya dun.When she wake up everyday she's going there and before the night comes babalik sya.Ewan ko ba,minsan talaga sya lang nakakaintindi ng ginagawa nya.Sana naman bumalik si Jennie.Bakit kung kelan sila naghiwalay tsaka naman sila natanggap ng lahat.Hayyyyst!!!Now I know,we need to hurt first before we learn.That's the game of love.