1 - The Guy Next Door

ATTENTION YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I WILL NOT BE REPEATING IT BEFORE EVERY CHAPTER WHEN EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. I AM STRICTLY AN R-RATED WRITER. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU OR YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN RAUNCHY SEX SCENES AND DOMINATION DO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT CONTINUE.

Jason's Picture

He's just gay that's all, there's no way he can't notice how attractive I look. I mean come on.

It was another ninety degree day in sunny california, and I was sunbathing in a yellow bikini with shades on watching Jason fix his car.

His body was covered in sweat. His broad back and muscled chest making my knees weak. Not to mention his tight a$s. The tattoo on his arm was making me wet. His bald head was making me sweat.

For thirteen years we lived across from one another and not even one word was spoken between us.

My parents had left me the house when I turned eighteen. He lived with his older brother who was in his forty's .

We even went to the same school when we were younger. I watched him turn from a young nerdy man to this hunk and he never even noticed me not even when I sprouted my hips, a$s and breast.

What was it about him that turned me on so much, he had his fair share of women but they never lasted more then a night.

I knew he was hung because our window's were straight across from each other and sometimes I catch him coming out his bathroom from a shower nude and semi erect and even then it was fear some. Whenever he'd catch me looking he'd draw the shades.

Well I was sick of it. When Jazmine wants something she gets it.

I stood shoving my feet inside my flips flops and marched over. I thought I saw him sigh but continued to walk.

I leaned on the hood of his car and waited to be acknowledged. After ten minutes of being ignored I finally opened my mouth.

"Jason, would you like to come over for dinner tonight?"

He didn't even look up.

"No."

I stood there mouth open shocked. How dare he?

"But, but why? You won't even say hello at the very least."

He sighed and stood straight then looked me in the eyes for the first time. His brown eyes looking at me intensly. I licked my lips, his eyes followed my tongue then back up quickly to my eyes.

"I'm just not interested okay no hard feelings."

I glared at him angrily, I would not be rejected. I walked up to him my body tingling. I had to look up because he towered over me.

I reached up wrapping my arms around his neck before I lost my nerves and pulled his head down, I stood on tip toe and placed my lips on his.

Jesus this man would be my undoing. His lips were full and warm beneath mine. He didn't return the kiss but, I was insistent.

I kissed him regardless su€kling on his lips, grazing it with my teeth when suddenly I was lifted off the ground and placed on the hood of his car.

He pushed my legs apart standing between them and began kissing me back. His thick tongue parting my lips. He took over the kiss roughly causing my lips to swell.

Next thing I knew his fingers were grazing the inside of my thigh creeping closer and closer to the center until he reached my moist bikini bottoms.

He pulled it aside and thrust his thick fingers inside of me. I whimpered throwing my head back. He finger fu€ked me and I shivered and trembled holding on to his shoulders in ecstasy.

I was vaguely aware that we were in broad daylight, me on the hood of his car where anyone could see.

For some reason it just intensified my sexual high and I shuddered and came on his fingers. I panted looking at him with hooded eyes.

He rubbed my s!it with his fingers gathering my juices then placed them on my lips. My eyes widened confused. What the hell was he doing?

"Open!" He demanded.

My c!it jumped and I opened my mouth sucking on his fingers. Never had I tasted myself but I wish I had. I tasted sweet. I rubbed my tongue on his fingers lovingly looking at him. He nodded seeming to approve.

A car went down the street and my common sense seemed to come back to me. I looked around frantic then pushed him away, jumped off the car and ran to my house locking the door behind me.

What the hell was that?? I would never do something like that in public and tasting myself what had gotten into me. I could never show my face to him again.

I peeked out my living room window. Oh god! He was walking over here.

'Ding-Dong'

I panted, what should I do?

This is what you wanted don't be a chicken sh!t.

No this wasn't normal just tell him to leave. Yeah that's right. I marched to the door opening it preparing to tell him off.

He walked past me as if I wasn't there grabbing me by the waist pulling me with him and shutting the door.

"That wasn't very nice of you to leave me hanging like that. The least you could do is help me get mine right Jaz?"

I nodded without thinking. What's funny is I couldn't imagine telling him no.

"On your knees."

I fell to them my body trembling. What was happening? I felt like a mindless robot, say something you idiot but, I didn't.

He pulled his thick mocha di€k out and I opened my mouth struggling to engulf the head. He pulled me back by my hair.

"Ah, ah. Simon didn't say go."

He stared at me smacking his di€k softly on my lips.

I whimpered I needed to taste him.

"Go."

I opened my lips quickly and put the head in my mouth.

I got about half way before I gagged and used my hand to jerk the rest.

He groaned and I continued happy he liked it. I sucked him making smacking sounds with my lips and slurping on the head.

I had to do this for at least fifteen minutes before his nut finally hit the back of my throat. Salty and warm, I swallowed it all. Even sucking on the head to make sure I got it all.

"Good girl. Up."

I stood dumbfounded still confused on the way things were going.

"I'm gonna leave now but I'll be back, leave your front door unlocked. Your not allowed to play with yourself understand."

I nodded without thinking
about how crazy it was that I was just obeying. He smiled then let him self out. I licked my lips tasing his salty juice.

What just happened?

Comment ^-^