2 - Caught In The Act

^

JAZMINE ABOVE |

I paced back and forth arguing with myself.

I was in crontol here. I was the one that marched over there, how dare he dominate me like I was a child?

But you liked it didn't you?

My body trembled.

Yes I did.

Fu€k this, I only wanted one thing from him and that was di€k. He was going to give it to me, so my infacuation with him could pass and I could move on.

Still in my bikini I stormed outside running across the street, there was no one out but, I was so focused on my task I wouldn't have cared. His car was vacant so I walked up to his door banging on it.

I stood banging at least ten minutes before Jason opened the door clad in boxers. His bulge prominant against the thin material.

His chest gleamed as if he just showered. My eyes roamed to his face he looked displeased.

"Didn't I tell you I'd come back. Why are you here?"

"I.....I want."

He reached forward rubbing his fingers across my belly. It sent tingles bettween my legs.

"You what?"

"It's just..... just that, ohhhh."

I bit my lip.

He had gripped my nipp!e through the bikini squeezing and pulling it. I moaned my bikini bottoms began to get soaked from my excitment. He pulled me inside by my nipp!e. I followed like a puppy on a leash.

He stopped at a black leather sofa, released my nipp!e and pushed me over the arm of the sofa so I was bent at the waist.

My a$s was sticking in the air. He pushed my bikini bottoms to the side. Next thing I knew a warm heavy weight dropped on my a$s.

"This what you want? Hmmmmm, this what you came for?"

"Please, yes... Please"

"Spread your legs wide. Good girl."

He placed his thick di€k at my entrance, my juices helping him slide in.

"So tight just like I knew you'd be."

I whimpered my pu$sy squeezing him. It felt delicious, it's been to long since I had a di€k inside me.

He pounded into me one, two, three, four strokes then pulled out. I turned back glaring.

"Your done already?"

"If I was in the mood I'd punish you for that comment."

"Punish me?"

"Yeah, now get up, fix yourself and remember what I said no playing with yourself."

I rolled my eyes and rushed out going back to my home. Leaving the door unlocked.

How dare he not let me finish, and demand I not play with myself. I'll do what the fu€k I want.

------------------------------

It was after midnight and I was about to pull my hair out. I was so horny. I needed release.

"Fu€k this."

I told myself and went upstairs to my room. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

Picturing Jason standing before me, stroking his thick shaft. I pinched my nipp!es moaning lightly, then slowly grazed my fingers over my flat belly then, between my parted thighs.

It was slippery and wet. With one hand I moved my fingers in slow circles across my c!it and the other I dipped inside myself. Then licked off my juices. I was so out of it as I played with myself building up, then when I felt my orgasm at its peak I pinched my c!it.

Screaming in satisfaction.

I lay there panting trying to catch my breath, then opened my eyes.

Straight across out my window was Jason staring at me, arms crossed. I closed my legs then looked around grabbing the sheets wrapping myself wth them.

When I looked up Jason was gone. My mind raced was he mad at me?

Then I heard it my front door slamming, then the heavy footsteps on the stairs. My door creaked open and there he stood.

"Jason... I."

"Quiet!"

He walked over sat on the bed pulling the sheet off me then pulled me over his lap, holding my hands behind my back.

Slap!

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed.

Slap!

"Mmmmmm Jason."

Slap!

"Ahhhhh."

Each slapped turned less painful and more pleasureful. I moaned enjoying my punishment.

He slapped my a$s over and over until my a$s was burning. He let me up and I looked away embarresed as my fluids leaked down my legs.

"On the bed on all fours."

I did it without hesitation. He came behind me and entered me. Pounding into me hard and rough.

"This is what you've been thinking about all them years?" He taunted.

"Oh yes... More, don't stop"

"Oh I won't, you been prancing around here for the last couple years looking like a fu€k toy, that's what you want, that's what you get."

He pounded into me and I screamed in ecstasy as I came over and over. He could say what he wanted after I got my fill it was bye, bye Jason. I came non stop then he finally pulled out €umming on my a$s.

I fell to my side exhausted. I turned to him about to tell him to leave I was done with him. But he was already walking out the door.

Throwing a comment over his shoulder.

"No €umming without me."

I closed my eyes confused.

I got what I wanted, so why am I wishing he never left?