7 - Training Begins

After Rob put me to bed with a goodnight kiss, I laid in bed awoke most of the night. I kept thinking Jason would break through my door and hurt me.

When I did finally fall asleep I had dreams of Rob. Where do men like him come from? Sexy, dominant and sweet.

I awoke after an intense dream of fucking him panting and horny. I got up and showered trying to calm myself.

After breakfast I pondered over my days events when a knock sounded at my door. My heart jumped in terror and excitement. Was it Rob or Jason? I crept to the door looking through the peephole and sighed in relief.

It was Rob. I opened the door and smiled. He was so handsome in his khaki shorts, sneakers and white t-shirt. I hid behind the door I had only a matching set of black lace panties and bra on, He looked at me eyebrow raised.

"Come from behind the door please."

"But there's people outside."

I spotted my next door neighbor Jeff mowing his lawn. He was a nosy neighbor and was staring right at us.

"I don't care, I want to see you, come from behind the door."

I felt a little tiny rush pass through me, my body screamed at me do what he says, I lowered my head and came from behind the door. A blush ran up my neck and face.

"Much better, look at me kitten."

I smiled I don't know why but I liked that he named me.
I looked at him and tried to ignore the gaping mouthed Jeff.

"Why do you call me that?"

"You remind me of one. You always arch your back like a cat when you stretch while sunbathing."

"I do not and how would you know i stretch like that?"

"While you were watching Jason, I was watching you. Also you fall asleep quite often when you sunbathe."

I grinned, it was ironic how I lusted over his brother and he lusted over me.

"I'm sorry I never noticed you."

"It's okay you'll make it up to me right?"

I smirked, if it was anything like last night of course.

"May I come in?"

"Oh yes sorry." I moved allowing him entry and locked the door behind him, he led the way to my living room and sat on the couch comfortably. I stood unsure of what to do.

"Come here."

He opened his arms and I walked over between his legs. He helped me climb in his lap straddling him. I put my hands between us, he placed his on the back of the couch.

"Rob, I was wondering what does this make us, friends with benefits, or something else."

"What do you want us to be?"

"I'm not really sure. I like you, but I don't really feel safe with you, it's not your fault it's just Jason hurt me and you are his brother, he had to learn his actions from someone."

"Then I guess I'll have to be patient and prove you otherwise."

"I'd like that, so can you tell me about this lifestyle."

"Uh, where do I begin? Have you ever heard of BDSM?"

"Yes, I've read about the practice in some erotic books but didn't think those things were true. So your a dominant right?"

"Yes I am and the lifestyle is very real, you would be what we would call a submissive you show actions of giving up free will. I notice you like to be down talked to and humiliated. Did you like it when Jeff saw you?"