3 - Choices

A week had passed since my last encounter with Jason. I didn't know what to think or how to act. It's like when I got around him I couldn't control myself. I just seemed to lose my will to say no.

I did everything I could to avoid him. Kept my bedroom window shades drawn, went out at odd times and ignored the door when he knocked.

At least twice I tried to masturbate and €um but it was like my subconscious wouldn't allow me.

I was sitting on my couch watching television in a pair of booty shorts and a tank top when my doorbell ringed. I groaned.

Go away please.

It rung once more then stopped. I ran to the window to see Jason walking back across the street. I sighed relieved, what was I supposed to do? I wanted him out of my system, should I just countinue fu€king him until it happened.

I threw on some flip flops and crossed the street. I sighed then knocked on the door. I had to knock at least eight times before he casually opened the door then leaned in it crossing his giant arms.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Well can we talk privately?"

I shifted foot to foot nervously.
"No, here's fine."

"Listen, I don't know what's going on between us and honestly I'm scared but, I want more."

"No you don't, you can't give me what I need out of woman. Why do you think I ignored you all these years?"

"What do you mean I can't give you want you need?"

"Im looking for a slave, not a girlfriend. I want a fu€k toy, someone who will do what I say, when I say, how I say. Can you give me that?"

I trembled visibly, my lip quivered and I squeezed my fingers into a fist.

"That's what I thought!"

"Wait, that was excitment not fear. I.... I want to try. I don't know what's happening to me but I love it. I crave the feeling."

"Hmmmm, we'll see. On your knees!"

I looked around panicking we were on his porch in the middle of the afternoon where anyone could see me. My pu$sy tingled, I turned back to him unsure.

"I won't repeat myself."

I kept my eyes on his and slowly decended, my knees touched the warm cement and I trembled.

"Good girl, now listen closely, I'm going to close this door if you're here when I get back that means your surrending yourself to me. I will own you, your body, your mind, everything.
Your mine to do with as I please. Think about it be sure this is what you want. I won't waste my time."

He slammed the door in my face, and I contemplated his demands, a part of me screamed run don't look back.

But majority of me said nothing ever sounded so good then to be owned by this dominant man.

When the door finally opened twenty minutes later he smirked and nodded, then bent down coming eye level with me.

"Mmmmm....The things I will do to you Jaz, let's began."