6 - Mr. Nice Guy Can Be Mean

I used my day to clean up around the house and finished mid afternoon. I decided I would take Rob up on his offer for dinner and decided to ask him if he was available.

I walked across the street and before I got to the steps, Jason was opening the door letting his fling out.

She kissed him, shoving her tongue in his mouth,he grabbed her a$s kisssing her back. They parted and she turned to leave. She smirked at me, walking pass me bumping my shoulder purposely.

I ignored her and walked to the door standing near Jason. He crossed his arms and smirked.

"I knew you'd be back, didn't I tell your stupid a$s to wait in the kitchen."

I smirked as I reached over his shoulder and rung the bell.

"What you did that for? I should slap the sh!t out of you."

I looked at him showing boredom though inside I was hurt and hoping Rob would come before he started swinging.

"You don't hear me talking bit€h?"

"I hear you just fine, and if you call me a
bit€h again it's going to be a problem. "

"What the fu€k did you say?"

I breathed a sigh of relief Rob walked up to the door staring at the back of Jason's head a annoyed look on his face. Jason looked over his shoulder then looked back at me glaring, he turned without a word slipping out of sight. I shivered at the power radiating from Rob.

"You cold, its 80° out here."

"No, just impressed sir." He grinned and shrugged crossing his arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He winked and I giggled.

"Um, I was just wondering if you want to come over for dinner tonight? You could treat me to your wonderful cooking skills. I'll buy the supplies sir."

"I can't, it's not that I don't want to, it's just I can't."

"Why not? I won't bite, please sir."

I didn't want to beg but I couldn't take being rejected twice in less then 48 hrs.

"I told Jason to stay away from you for a reason."

"Please sir, I really want the company."

He sighed and shook his head.

"Don't expect me to behave."

I smiled happily.

"I'd be mad if you did sir."

-------------------------------

I decided to dress nice so after showering, I parted my hair and let it hang loose on my shoulders and back in loose curls. I wore a purple dress the top part was a low v neck corset syle that exposed my breast. The bottom was a bit puffy and stopped at the middle of my upper thighs. A small amount of makeup and purple strappy heels and I was ready.

He arrived at 8pm in a dashing black suit and white shirt. After a tour of the house, I went to the kitchen arranging ingredients for steak and mashed potatoes. He had brought over a purchased chocolate cake that I put in the refrigerator.

He had took off his jacket and shirt leaving him in a tank top so he could be comfortable cooking. I sat on the counter behind him kicking my legs watching his back as he worked.

"So tell me about yourself?" He asked.

"There's not really much to tell. I finished school and some collage. Im 24, no kids, I have a job at a ice cream parlor but I only work when they call. My parents pay the bills so I just hang out here most of the time."