Chapter 9- The end

After 3 days I am back in district 12. Damon has not visited me anymore but I am not surprised. Peeta and I are doing well and we are very happy with each other. I didn't want to go to my own house so I stayed with Peeta. Haymitch comes by every day to see if we are doing well and if I am safe. Sometimes I walk through district 12 and sometimes I see Damon but we always ignore each other. Once he walked past me and then he said "you used me" but I did not respond back. When I walk into the bakery sometimes, Lena runs to me and she always hugs me. I still have a good relationship with her. Damon didn't tell her about how we broke up.

I haven't seen Gale in a long time, but I will never forgive him . One day I'm having breakfast at the table with Peeta. Someone is knocking on the door. "It must be Haymitch," says Peeta. After 2 minutes he is still not back. I get concerned so I went to see where he was. The front door is open and I walk out. I see Damon and Peeta fighting. Damon is holding a knife and he is trying to hit Peeta. I take my bow that I brought to Peeta's house. I shoot an arrow towards Damon and the arrow hits his leg. I could hit Damon elsewhere, but I didn't want to kill him. He falls to the floor and screams in pain. I run to Peeta to see if he's okay. "Why did he attack you?" I asked Peeta. "No idea, I think out of jealousy."

2 years later:

Peeta and I are happy and we now live together. I haven't spoken to Damon anymore and he is now limping because of the arrow I shot in his leg 2 years ago. But I don't regret anything.

The end