Interest

Drained and overwhelmed from receiving another treatment, you watch a stormtrooper enter the room and place dark clothing next to your feet. You look up, waiting for an explanation,

"Commander Ren wants you to look presentable for Snoke " he continues after a pause " you have 5 minutes".

You give the stormtrooper a blank look as he walks out. Helplessly you proceed to remove your old clothing, your handcuffs loose. You look at your current attire, a mix of white and beige, covered in dust and cut at several places.
Your eyes start to glisten but you hold back the urge, focusing on getting dressed.

You stand in your underclothing, your skin breathing fresh air after a long time. You look down to see a long scar from your mid thigh till just under your chest. Scars from slashes, mere everyday cuts fill your thigh and upper body. You no longer wish to look.

You hold the deep dark attire apparently. With a sigh, you roll on the black tights and fastened your knee highs as you start to feel the darkness consume you. You stand bare chested as you attempt to put on the most hideously confusing under 'shirt' you've ever seen. The wounds on your back start to open up as you put on the harness like top, you can feel blood trickling down your back. Accustomed to such wounds and bleedings, you reach out to wrap around a kimono style coat as it's false long sleeves drape down like a cape. Now you're ready but don't bother to look at yourself. You couldn't even if you wanted to, there's no mirror.
(photos for outfit inspo at the end)

You turn around to find two guards waiting, who escort you out to Kylo Ren. He's still wearing his mask and you wish you could've gotten a better look at your first encounter. You look at him and then down at yourself, you're both low key matching .

The guards follow you both silently as Kylo reaches to undo in mask. You wonder why he couldn't have done that before. The mouthpiece hisses and he lifts it off with a gentle sweep and hands it over to his trusted personal guard following us.

Your wish is fulfilled as you see Kylo's strong profile. Your eyes glimpse at him to make sure you don't come off staring at him intentionally; following his perfect wavy hair, calm eyes, the bridge of his nose, ending at his full stunning lips. "He's good looki-", you think to yourself and Kylo eyes you from the side.

 "He's good looki-", you think to yourself and Kylo eyes you from the side

"... You look different too" Kylo says looking straight ahead and you realize he had been reading your thoughts. He calms his tone to answer you, he wants to stop hurting you.

"Good try but you're too late. Should've thought of that when you rammed your lightsaber into my wound twice" you say looking straight ahead. You don't want to hear it out for now. Kylo wishes he could apologize to you, he would've never intentionally hurt you or anyone for that matter but he had no choice; he was being watched. By Snoke, by everyone around him and by himself.

Before the stormtroopers behind you two start talking about what they just saw, Kylo Force slams you against the wall of the corridor. You step ahead to do the same but stand back, too many blasters were pointed at you and your lightsaber was around Kylo's waistband.