Chapter 1

Hello I'm Sophia and I found a wonderful friend on social media her name is Molly. Molly live in UK and I want to visit her finally. In two days start my holidays and I fly to her for 4 weeks.

Two days later

Now I'm finally in London omg and there is Molly.

Molly's Pov:
Omg there is Sophia she is so beautiful I can't wait to show her all here. "Hey Sophia I'm so happy to meet you finally. How are you after this long fly?"she told me that she is fine but hungry. First we drive to mc Donalds because I know that she love it. After we finished eating we drive home.

So now I'm finally at Mollys home that is soo beautiful here. I love it and the sun is shining. I have my own room and a own badroom that is fantastic.

Sophia's Pov:
"Molly could you come for a minute please? " Molly is coming and I ask her "do you have any plans for today?" she said yes, she want to visit with me her Neighbor.

Two hours later we went to him and I'm very excited I was pretty excited because I didn't know what was coming.

Brad's Pov:

What is that for a beautiful girl who is coming with Molly?" Hey Molly and how is your name? She said Sophia what for a beautiful name." Girls do you want to eat or drink something?" After I ask we go in the kitchen for drinking and I make us some food.

Sophia's Pov:
He is so beautiful and I'm so nervous I don't know what to say. Oh no Molly go but why "Molly why are you going don't let me alone please" but she go the only thing what she said to me was "All will be good I promise I'm coming in two hours and  I'll pick you up and enjoy your time here

So guys that was my first chapter I hope you enjoy it I write tomorrow again ❤️