Chapter 5

Molly, Brad and me are on the way to the city but one thing drives me crazy. Brad is a famous boy and what is if some fans see Brad I only want to have a normal shopping day like normal people. Today we drive to London I'm so excited I never visit london because Brad and Molly live in Birmingham. I want to see so much, the London eye, big Ben, buckingham palace and many more places.

Sophia's Pov:
"Brad... I have a problem" he looks very scared but I go on "if we are in the city what do you do if a fan see you? It really scares me I don't know I only want a normal shopping day with you." Brad is really shocked and he said "Hey baby all is right I have often this situation but it will be fine you don't need to be scared promise me ok baby we did it." after this words I was a little bit Calmed down.

20 minutes later

Mollys Pov:
"Brad and Sophia we need to go out of the bus come with me there is the London eye" I know that Sophia want to go to the London eye and she was soo happy i saw her face smiling so much and we going to the London eye. I buy the tickets and we go inside Sophia Is a little scared and brad that looks so cute goes to her and holds her tightly in her arms and the two enjoy the ride.

Brads Pov:
Sophia looks so beautiful I love it if she is in my arms. I love her so much and the London eye is my favorite place in London. "Baby all is OK you don't need to be scared you are save in my arms and look outside looks soo beautiful I love London so much" she looks at me and said "honey thank you that you always here for me I love you so much and I am so happy that you are always here for me." she is soo cute. Oh no there is a fan (I know it because she have a hoddie with the vamps logo on) I hope she didn't see me. SHE SAW ME OH NO she is Screams and runs towards me she wants an autograph and Sophia is very shocked she goes to a park bench and sits down there. Now is the Fan away but what is with Sophia? She looks as she would cry please not I don't like it if she cry and if she cry because of me then I'm feel very bad. "Sophia baby what happened? what is with you please talk with me! Molly what is with her? Hello please girls tell me what is! Sophia please you make me sad!" and she said "Brad.... That is what I was saying...

Hey guys that is the 5 chapter I hope you like it tomorrow comes the next chapter. What is with Sophia and what will Brad do to make her happy? You will see it tomorrow. Stay save guys ☺️