Chapter 11

Sophias Pov:
"Baby that is a very good idea but I can't go without my parents I'm pregnant and I'm so young I need my parents and you do you understand baby?" he said "of course baby I can understand you but then we need to talk to your parents. Honey I have the idea my parents have a Apartment near my house where we live and they could live there for the time I talk to my parents what do you think?" that would be soooo nice I love him soo much" omg Brad my parents not so far away from us that would be sooo perfect I love you soo much what do you think of you call your parents and ask they and I ask my parents. " he said yes.

3 hours later

Brad's Pov:
Yessss my parents said yes" honnnneyy my parents said yes if your parents want then could they live there. What did your parents said? " she Looks so happy and says" babyyyy my parents said yes too they would really like it to come with us to England and they would really like to see the other members of the vamps and your family and more about you. Oh God brad I forgot I have a termin by the doctor because of the baby. Could you please come with me I'm kind of scared and I need you. " she looks very Anxious and of course I go with a question." of course baby I would never let you alone I would like to support you wherever I can and I would still like to see our little baby.  Our baby is definitely as cute as you, you are such a pretty woman, I am so happy to have you, I just love you indescribable I can not put it into words Sophia, I love you back and forth to the moon and much more" she looks soo happy and said  " awww my baby boy is the cutest, prettiest and best human in the world I love you soo much thank you so much that you every single moment here for me thank you." Aww is that cute from her im the happiest human in the world and I think know is the right moment to tell the boys that I will be a father soon. I think I call the boys via face time." Hey boys in sooo happy with Sophia she is so beautiful and such a cute girl. Andddd I need to tell you boys something." they looks all so Curious "I will soon become a father. I still cannot believe it" the boys Look so happy everyone is screaming, jumping up and ticking with joy.  Everyone congratulates me and Sophia and I am sooo happy about the reaction of the three I can't wait to see them again and show them ultrasound pictures of my little darling.