Chapter 2

Sophia's Pov:
Now is Molly at home and I am alone with Brad. But what could I do I'm so nervous. Brad ask:"Do you want to watch a movie?" I said yes and we watch 21 jump street his favorite film and I like it very much.

Brad's Pov:
Wow she looks always beautiful and she is so cute if she sit next to me with her head on my chest. I said "Sophia?" she said yes and I say "I need to tell you something" she looks very shocked "You are a very pretty girl and I don't know I think I like you 🥺."

Brad is very cute that is true but we now each other only one or two hours and I don't know what to say I mean I really like him too. Oh no What is he doing? Did he want to kiss me? I never had a kiss. He really kiss me omg it feels so good I think I fall in love with him. I think we don't need to talk great, our looks are enough and he knows that I love him.

Sophia's Pov:
"Brad thank you that was the best thing I ever do and it was my first kiss I think I'm in love with you. As I saw you the first time my heart was going so fast and I never had I it. But I don't know if you like me on the way I love you." he said "Sophia you are the prettiest girl in the world I never saw a girl like you and I think I fall in love too. With the kiss I want to show you that I really love you. I'm happy that I'm the first one Who was allowed to kiss you." I was really happy about what he said but Molly is coming.

Molly's Pov:
What Brad and Sophia are doing there? Oh I think I know they fall in love haha." Sophia who was your two hours with brad did you have fun with him? " she told me what They did I was so happy that the two I fell in love with each other I felt it. Sophia and me going home and at night she want to talk with me.

Sophia's Pov:
I need to think all the time about Brad he is always in my mind I think I need to know more about him. "Molly could you come please!" Molly is coming and we talk a lot about Brad but one point had shocked me I ask her what brads hobbies are and she told me he loves to sing but that wasn't the point what shocked me the point was that I fall in love with a famous singer I can't belive it and he like me too that is more crazy than that I love him. Tomorrow I need to talk with him about the vamps (his band) and many more thinks.