Chapter 7

Now is it the last week for me here in Birmingham I'm so sad I don't want to go because of Brad and molly and it's so beautiful here. But I have one more problem Molly don't know about the pregnancy I think I need to tell her that.

Mollys Pov:
"Sophia breakfast is ready could you come please" where is Sophia, ahh there is she she is coming down stairs wait is she crying? Ohh yes she is crying! "Cutie what do you have is something happen with brad or what?" she said "Molly I need to tell you something. I'm pre.. I'm pregnant" I'm really shocked I mean she is only 18 years but I'm here friend I help her by everything where she needs me. "Cutie I know that is very much for you and a new situation but Im your friend and I'm here to help you ok your not alone we did it together." she looks very happy and then she said "Aww thank you soo much you are the best friend I have and Brad is so happy yes he know it. Could you help by shopping? I need some things for my fly back." Of course I help here Im her friend.

4 days later
Today is my last day here but I already talk to my parents if I'm ready with my school I'm coming back to England I don't know for how long but I know I'm coming back But first I have to say goodbye to brad and Molly that will be so hard for me.

Brad's Pov:
I don't want that Sophia going I already miss her even now I think I need to visit her in the next time now I'm not on tour now I have the time for that. Omg I have the idea the fly is going in 8 hours I buy a ticket for the fly after her fly and I will surprise her. But I don't tell her that and molly too.

8 hours later

"baby we will see us soon I promise please don't cry and you can call me everytime you want ok I want that you know that." she looks more happy know but she needs to go I already miss her know I'm so happy that I fly with the next fly to her.

So guys that is the next chapter I hope you like it I had not much ideas but for the next I have much but what do you think who will Sophia react if she see that Brad is coming to her? You will see it tomorrow ❤️stay save 🙏