Chapter 4

Now I'm two weeks in this wonderful place I love England so much and I found so much friends here and a wonderful boyfriend. He is the best boyfriend in the world, he is the prettiest, the nicest and the funniest boy in the world I love him so much. Molly is a very very good friend for me and it makes me sad that I need to go home in two weeks but this two weeks will be the best in my live I promise. I think today Molly, Brad and  me going shopping I love it so much with the best guys I ever meet to go shopping but first I need to wake up my honey Brad.

Sophias Pov:
"Baby wake up its late and you know we want to go shopping!" he is very tired and Grumbles to himself but he looks so cute if he wake up and the first I got from him is of course a kiss I love him sooo much I can't put it in words. "Brad what do you want to breakfirst, do you want pancakes? If you want I make some." I know he loves pancakes and after I was asking I went to the kitchen and make some for me and him. As I'm ready I go back in the bad room and we eat the pancakes that was so delicious but Brad need to Tickling so that I choke he knows exactly how ticklish I am but he keeps doing it. "Braaaad please stopppp it pleaseee!" he stopped it but he was always laughing. After the crazy breakfast we dress-up and go to Molly (yes I sleep every night by Brad)

Molly's Pov:
They are soo cute together but I don't know who it will be if sophia go home I hope they are together I think Sophia will come back in some weeks I mean she is 17 and her 18th birthday is in 4 months and after the summer holidays she is ready with her school. "hey Sophia and Brad you are such a cute couple 👫 it looks soo cute! Are you ready to going shopping? Do you have your bus ticket? Do you have enough money? Do you have a jacket Sophia this evening it will be cold and I know You freeze quickly." Sophia said" yes momy haha" so after this talk we go to the bus stop and waiting for the bus. As the bus arrives we go in and we need to drive 30 minutes to city.

Hey guys that is the 4th chapter I hope you like it! But what will happen in the city will be all fine or what will they do? You know Brad is a singer (from the vamps) what is with fans? Or could they go shopping alone? You will see it tomorrow Stay tuned see you  tomorrow stay healthy! 😊❤️