Chapter 10

This morning my mother came to me and said that she and my father wanted to talk to me later but without brad!  I do not understand why!  Do they have anything against brad?  I thought they like him!

Sophia's Pov:
"mum! Mum! Please come to me mum!" she I coming and looks very scared (I call her because brad is in the Shoppingcenter I don't know why but he is there) "mum you want to talk with me without Brad I can't understand why do you don't like him or what is wrong?" she said" cutie I like him and your dad too but we are a bit skeptical I mean he is very famous and don't you think that the risk is very high that he is cheating on you or that he is not serious or anything.  I mean he seems to be very nice and is extremely polite but I'm a little skeptical. " I was really shocked about what she said" mum what du you think he is the best thing what happen in my live he is the cutest, beautiful, Polite person I ever met and  you doubt. Please mum Just trust me ". Why do my parents think that he could cheat on me or the same one that he loves me and knows exactly that I would sunnily he would have left me as I told him I was pregnant.  I think I should also talk to my mother about it, they both already know but I'm still quite young and definitely need support and I should also maybe look for a job I deserve my brad enough but I don't want him to pay everything and  I think we should talk about that again. Ohh Brad is coming home the perfekt time to talk to him. "honey  could you come please I need to talk to you!" he is coming but what did he hold in his hands awww its a Romper is cute but isn't it a bit early to buy a romper I mean I'm still very early in the pregnancy but it's soooo cute from him. "Aww baby what is that a romper is that cute from you" he looks very happy and said "yes that is a romper for my little mommy I'm so happy that we will be parents soon. But why do you want to talk with me is all right?" " yes all is right but I was thinking about financing our child!" he looks shocked and said "Baby that is no problem I have enough and you know that" yes that's true I know that but I don't want that he pay all "Brad I know but I don't want that you pay all I think I need a job." he said "no baby no you are pregnant after the pregnancy is it OK but not know. I understand you but it's no problem. My only problem is that I need to go back England soon and I need to play concerts and make new Musik." "I know I know Brad but I need you." he looks very sad but Suddenly he smiles and says "Baby I have the idea what is if you come with me to England to live there we fly often to your parents and so on but I would really like it if you want to live by me."