l

"so sung," minho starts once the movie they had on ended. jisung perks up at the dancers voice and moves his head so he can look at minho correctly. "yeah, hyung?"

"when are you gonna leave? not that i want you to! i just- i want- uh-" minho rambles which causes the younger to giggle softly. jisung places a quick peck on minho's cheek. "i'll leave whenever you decide you've had enough of me."

"so never?"

"no-"

"but you said-"

"shush."

the two both laugh and jisung contently lays his head back on the elders shoulder. a new movie starts playing but neither of them were paying attention. minho had one of his hands in jisung's hair, playing with it as the younger listened to his heartbeat.

both boys were too comfortable in the position to move and change the movie but were both fine with it. they didn't plan on moving.

***

"min," jisung whispers, his face less than an inch from the elders. they had both fallen asleep somehow and ji needed to move so he could grab his phone and tell chan that he wouldn't be home tonight.

minho groans quietly and jisung whispers his name a little louder. after a few useless attempts of trying to wake the elder, jisung flicks his forehead. the blonds eyes open and jisung giggles. "finally. remove your arm from around me so i can get up!"

"hmmm, no." min says and closes his eyes again. jisung's heart leaps at the elders sleepy voice and he fakes a whine. "please hyungie, i've got to tell channie i'm spending the night."

"oh so you're spending the night?" min says, raising his eyebrows jokingly. jisung lightly swats at his chest with a whine and the elder lets out a laugh. "fine, but come back soon. i'll get cold." minho lets his arm fall off of jisung's back so the younger can move.

min watches as jisung rolls off of the couch and searches for his phone with an amused smile. once the younger finds his phone, he quickly sends chan a text then crawls back onto minho.

"you're so warm," jisung mumbles as he nuzzles his head into the crook of minho's neck. minho wraps his arms back around jisung's body and sighs contently.

"i'm so glad you texted me those stupid lyrics," the rapper says after a few minutes of peaceful quietness.

"which ones?" min teases. jisung glares at the elder which earns himself a soft kiss on his forehead. "i'm glad i sent them, babes."

"good."

"i'll take it back."

jisung shakes his head and lifts it from the elders neck so he can look into his eyes. "hi."

"hello?" the dancer responds. their faces were close enough to where he could feel the youngers breath fanning onto his face. min's cheeks heat up but he couldn't bring himself to look away from the rapper.

"you're so pretty, hyung." jisung's gaze flickers from minho's eyes to his lips and the elder realizes what was going on.

"you are too, sungie." min responds? subconsciously running his tongue over his own lips.

"kiss me."

min didn't need to hear those words twice. one of his hands cups a side of jisung's face while the other finds its way into the youngers hair. he leans up and captures the youngers lips in his own.

there weren't fireworks or any of that cliché nonsense. but it felt right.