lxxxviii

tw // flashback to abuse

minho curses loudly, picking himself up from the ground. he was tired- so tired- but he had to get this dance routine perfect. he wouldn't be able to sleep in he didn't.

"you're such a bad dancer, minho." a familiar voice echos throughout the almost empty practice room. "how the hell did you become captain?"

"i don't know," min stutters out, his voice low out of fear. he still hadn't recovered fully from the night prior, a sad limp in his step.

"probably out of pity," the man in the doorway continues. he had an evil smile on his face as he watched his boyfriend cower. "they knew you'd try to kill yourself again if you weren't awarded the position. how pathetic."

minho flinches as the man walks up to him. he was going to get hit, he knew it.

the slap echos through the room and the dancer falls to the ground with a soft thud. his boyfriend crouches down infront of him and grabs his chin, forcing them to meet eyes. "pathetic boy."

minho didn't get much sleep that night.

minho shakes his head, forcing himself back into reality. "he can't hurt you anymore. he can't hurt you anymore. he can-"

"minho?"

the dancer jumps at the voice and his eyes snap to the doorway. his heart was beating fast and he could feel himself subconsciously cower into himself.

once minho sees its just jisung, he calms down slightly.

"hi, ji."

"i brought you dinner," jisung says, walking into the room. he sits down next to minho's bag and pulls out the takeout he had brought.

"thanks bu-"

"get over here right now or i'm leaving."

minho sighs. he did miss jisung and now was a good time to have some quality time together.

the dancer trudges over to jisung and sits down next to him. the rapper passes the elder his water bottle and min downs half of it.

"how were promotions?" minho asks as he takes the pair of chopsticks jisung was offering him.

"they were good. we met with a few other idols and let them review a few of our songs." ji explains as he picks up a piece of meat and offers it to minho. min bites it off the chopsticks and smiles at jisung.

"i've missed you."

"i missed you too, hyung."

-
hoLY SHIT THE ALBUM KFJSJFJS