clxiv

i didnt realize that its been six months im so sorry jdjsjdjs ive been working and im 17 so i have other priorities 😭 also no proofread LOL im tired

-
minho was not-so-patiently sitting in his living room. soonie was purring next to him, nudging into his hand every now and then when he wanted attention. it usually made him happy to give his cats love but right now he was awaiting jisung's arrival. they were going out and he was insanely excited.

minho wasn't stupid. he knew that jisung's dating ban was officially gone. he knew that jisung could possibly ask him to officially be his boyfriend tonight. no beating around the bush names. they'll be straight up boyfriends.

"your fathers gonna be a taken man when i get home, soonie," minho tells his cat, scratching under his chin. "just you wait."

the cat just nudges his head into minho's hand, purring loudly.

a knock in the door sends minho flying up, his smile growing wide when he heres jisung call his name. he quickly walks to the door, grabbing his keys and wallet as he goes. min opens the door and smiles at jisung.

"hey sung-ah, wanna come in?" min asks. jisung nods, walking past minho into his apartment. once the door was closed, jisung's lips are on minho's. they kiss for a few seconds, enjoying each other's company.

"ready to go?" jisung asks. he tugs on minho's belt loops, pulling the older closer to him. "or we can just stay here~"

"lets go, i don't want to scar the cats," min jokes. he kisses jisung one last time and lets the younger pull him out of his apartment.

***

"-and then bin fell straight into the tower of cards. channie was pissed off, it was hilarious!" jisung takes a lick of his ice cream, offering it to minho afterwards. the dancer takes a lick, smiling at the younger in gratitude afterwards.

minho's arm was currently wrapped around the youngers waist loosely. he was ready to drop it incase the younger wanted him to, but kept it firm to show his affection.

"sounds like bin shouldn't be allowed alcohol in my opinion," min answers. jisung nods and laughs.

the two walk down the streets of seoul, continuing their chatting well into the night. they had gotten dinner earlier in the evening and were now enjoying dessert and looking at the beautiful lights of the city.

"y'know i've been meaning to ask you something," jisung says. he doesn't let minho answer and instead pulls him towards a secluded spot of grass. he sits down, pulling minho down with him.

jisung scoots closer to the elder, leaning close to him and placing a soft kiss on the tip of his ear. "i love you."

"i love you too dipshit," min responds. jisung takes his hands, rubbing his thumbs over the dancers knuckles.

"i was wondering you'd want to maybe make this official?" ji asks. minho observes the younger, noticing the little things jisung does when hes nervous.

"of course i do," min answers. "ive wanted to be your boyfriend since we met."

jisung smiles, leaning over towards minho. his hands slide up the elders face and he leans in. min fills the distance, pressing their lips together.

the youngers hat brim hits the dancers forehead and he giggles, leaning back.

"i love you, boyfriend." min says, ruffling the ends of jisung's hair.

"i love you too, boyfriend."