wake up like, "woop!", not a good choice.

꒰ yeonhee. ꒱

JHYUNJERK
▪offline

yeonhihihi
heyy where r u??

yeonhihihi
oh wait are u in the basketball court???

yeonhihihi
ugh i'm comiiinn

°

i walked towards the court of the school.

when i got in the court, i was greeted by someone's sweaty chest that made me fall down in my ass.

"ow!" i yelped.

"oops, sorry."

i looked up to see the same boy i met yesterday.

he reached out his hand to help me stand up. i took it & he pulled me up.

"thanks.." i muttered under my breath.

he raised a brow. "what?"

i rolled my eyes. "i didn't say anything."

"yeonhee!" i looked at the guy by the bleachers who was waving at me. oh, it's chanhee. and all his friends.

"so your name's yeonhee?" i looked back at the guy infront of me. "no."

"jacob hyung! hurry up at getting our water bottles and play with us!"

the guy infront of me then turned around to the guy who just yelled. "yeah, wait!"

he then looked back at me.

"i'm jacob, by the way." he grabbed my hand & shook it himself. "nice to meet you, yeonhee."

he then ran out the court.

jacob, huh?

i walked towards chanhee & his friends who are sitting in the bleachers.

"what's between you and jacob hyung?" chanhee asked.

i looked at him, confused.

"you two were having a moment there earlier." kevin spoke, pointing at the place where i bumped into jacob.

i just shrugged.

"i ship." haknyeon clapped like a seal & some of the others followed him.

"i'd rather you ship me with hyunjae." i rolled my eyes at them & looked at the sweaty hyunjae dribbling the ball at the bottom of the hoop.

he looks hawt.

"geezus, gurl. when are you going to give up?" chanhee looked at me with a face. i then scoffed.