열아홉

i know i won't feel this way come tomorrow.

it was finally the day they didn't want to come.

the twins and the rest of the boys are in the airport, waiting for the call for the twins' flight.

"do you really have to go..?" hyunjae asked yeonhee in a sad tone. yeonhee can't help but get teary. she nodded and hugged the gloomy boy.

"is this the last time i will see you and the boys..??"

the boy shook his head.

"no, yeonhee. we say goodbye to say hello in the end. we'll see each other. i'm going to message or call you every single damn second. just remember that i'm by your side." hyunjae comforted the weeping girl in his chest.

they then broke the hug and yeonhee turned to jacob, who was forcing a smile.

the girl ran up to him, also giving him a last, tight hug. "i will miss you very much. also tell kobi that." she said between hugs. the boy then chuckled. "no problem."

"yeonhee, chanhee." the said twins turned around to be greeted by their parents.

"let's go."

and at the same time, their last call was finally announced.

yeonhee approached the man who made her feel loved again.

"i will always wait for your answer, yeonhee." hyunjae gave her a small smile. she smiled back, but pain was evident in her eyes.

"i will answer when we will surely see each other again." the girl answered and the two hugged once more.

meanwhile, younghoon at the back nudged the boy beside him who was watching the two.

"you like yeonhee, right?" he asked the boy.

jacob then let out a slight chuckle, but then coughed after. "actually, no." he answered.

younghoon then raised a brow at him.

"i.. loved her." jacob turned to younghoon with a bitter smile and teary eyes. "but i'm just helping out my two best friends."

younghoon felt bad for the boy & just patted his back for comfort. "you're just too kind for your well-being.."

chanhee called for his twin again because their parents were growing impatient.

yeonhee then broke the hug and looked at all the boys one last time. after that, she finally turned around and walked away.

the boys felt sad, and dramatic. they didn't want to cry but parting from your close friends is not that easy. they might not see each other until they're adults.

°

꒰ yeonhee. ꒱

JHYUNJERK
•online

JHYUNJERK
did u arrive safely??

JHYUNJERK
did the plane crash??