Chapter 23

Once Seulgi arrived at her room she realized that Wendy wasn't there. She figured she was with Lisa or someone from the team so she decided to start to get ready. She took a long relaxing shower before getting out and walking over to where her clothes were. She was going to change till she had an idea, picking up her phone she dialed Halsey.

"What's up Sluggy?" Halsey answered.

"Hey so I was getting my clothes picked out but I wanted to see what you were wearing?" Seulgi asked.

"I was going all white. You thinking of matching or something?" Halsey replied.

"I was thinking it'd be cool if we wore similar things. I like the white idea since it'll be dark by the time we preform." Seulgi said.

"Yeah especially with the light show there put on for us. I'm going with a white cropped tank under a white t-shirt and some white joggers with a pair of all white high top vans." Halsey commented.

"Sounds good. I think I have something to match that. See you in a bit." Seulgi said as she ended the call.

Seulgi looked through her bags until she found what she was looking for. A white sports bra to wear under a white sleeveless hoodie, pair of white cargo joggers and her white mid top Air Force 1s. Happy with her choice she went to do her hair and makeup. Opting to just tie her hair in a tight ponytail and kept her makeup light. She figured she'd go over the set list once more and the new songs they'd be debuting. Once she finished getting ready she was about to call Wendy when she heard the door opened and close.

"Is my producer ready?" Halsey asked as she walked in.

Seulgi walked towards the door but stopped at the sight in front of her. "You dyed your hair blonde?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah. New album, new look. What do you think?" Halsey asked smiling.

"Looks hot honestly." Seulgi answered as she walked closer to see it.

"Well if you were shocked by this, then you're really going to loose it when you see what's waiting for you." Halsey said as she leaned next to Seulgi's ear "Especially with your feelings." She whispered and stepped away.

"What are talking about?" Seulgi asked confused.

Halsey smirked and walked backwards opening the door revealing a new looking Wendy.

Seulgi was stunned at what she was looking at, standing there was Wendy also flaunting blonde hair and wearing a tight white tank top that made her boobs pop, some sinfully short white shorts showing off those tanned legs that go for days and a pair of white converse.

'D-damn, she looks gorgeous.' Seulgi thought you herself. The blonde was really making Wendy's eyes stand out even more.

Halsey laughed at her expression while Wendy slowly walked over to Seulgi and closed her mouth with her index finger. Seulgi hadn't even realized her jaw dropped.

"So what do you think Seul?" Wendy gave a small smile.

Seulgi slowly nodded "Wow. Drop dead Wan, absolutely stunning." Seulgi smiled.

"Thank you." Wendy said as she kissed Seulgi's cheek. "Alright you two need to head out."

The three proceeded to head down to the lobby after Seulgi sent a text to the team. They all met up at the lobby, everyone was shocked at Wendy's appearance. Everyone single one approved of the new look and after a couple of pictures were taken they headed off to the two cars that were waiting. In one car you had the trio of Halsey, Seulgi and Wendy with Lisa and Jennie, the other car had Joy, Yeri, Jeongyeon and Nayeon. About 5 minutes before they arrived Joy had an incoming call from non other then Irene.