Chapter 28

"Alright Seul, what do you have?" Halsey asked.

The two of them had been trying to come up with a plan for Seulgi to confess her feelings too Wendy.

"Well, I thought we could do something along the lines of asking her to meet up somewhere and have it be real romantic and what not. Like have a bunch of our pictures surrounding us with candles or lanterns lighting up the area. Then I'll just sing and tell her how I feel." Seulgi said a bit unsure. Seulgi never really was good at planning this type of stuff, she always did better when she would wing it.

"Ok that could work. We could lead her there while you wait for us to bring her. We just need a location." Halsey said.

"My backyard? I mean I got that gazebo in the back that's lit up and is surrounded by tress. We could do a pretty good set up back there, I got the space." Seulgi said.

"I like it. Now you need to pick the songs and we need to go set up." Halsey said.

Seulgi nodded and the two headed out. On their way out they ran into Jeongyeon and Yeri.

"Hey guys, we came up with a plan and were going to go set it up. How's it going here?" Seulgi asked.

"It's going good Seul." Jeongyeon answered.

Yeri meanwhile was quiet; she didn't know how Seulgi was going to react to the news of what had went down.

"Yer you good?" Seufli asked.

"Umm yeah. But uh something happened." Yeri said hesitantly while scratching her neck.

Seulgi raised a brow "Go on."

"Well you see, Joy went to Wendy's with Irene and well Wan may have slapped Irene. And punched her." Yeri said slowly.

Seulgi and Halsey's eyes shot opened and were momentarily stunned.

"What? what the hell happened over there?" Seulgi pretty much shrieked.

Yeri went on to give her the same explanation that Joy had given her about the situation.

"Great, just what I needed." Seulgi groaned.

Halsey placed her hand on Seulgi's shoulder "Come on Sluggy, let's go set things up and then deal with everything else. Give her time to calm down and sort her mind right."

Seulgi nodded and the two headed towards Seulgi's house. Once they arrived Beca and Halsey started to print photos out and pick which ones they thought were the nicest to use. After printing out about 50 different pictures they headed outside towards the back of the yard where the trees and gazebo were. They decided to make it similar to an art exhibit, using each tree to put up a picture creating a showcase leading up to the gazebo. Once at the gazebo they had a good amount of pictures remaining.

"Alright what if you make a collage with the rest? Do you have some type of board laying around?" Halsey asked

"Yeah, we had used it for a show once." Seulgi headed towards the garage and grabbed a board they had used at a show. The board was like the boards teachers would use in classrooms to pin reminders.

Seulgi grabbed it and the two set it up right in front of the gazebo pinning the remaining pictures on it. Once all the pictures were lined up they started to place the candles along each tree and around the gravel walkway.

"Not bad." Seulgi commented looking at there handy work.

"Now you need to pick out what songs you want to use." Halsey patted her shoulder.

"I got an idea." Seulgi smiled.

They proceeded to go over the possible songs finally going with the two Seulgi had originally felt would work best. Seulgi grabbed a keyboard and her guitar and set them both up in the backyard and went over the songs a couple of times. She wanted this to be a perfect as Stacie was to her. Once she had everything down and ready, she checked her phone and saw that almost two hours had past by.