Chapter 29

Seulgi woke up the next morning in the arms of her now girlfriend and couldn't help the smile that formed. She really had it all now; the career she always dreamed of, the best friends and team one can ask for and now the best girlfriend she could dream of. In two years a lot had happened but this tops everything. She softly brushed a few strands of blonde hair form Wendy's face and laughed when her nose twitched.

"Now look who's staring." Wendy mumbled.

Seulgi ran her thumb across Wendy's bottom lip "I can't help that I'm dating a model. A very hot one."

Wendy smiled "So flattering."

"It's what I do best." Seulgi jokes.

Wendy opened her eyes and smiled "I thought you did music the best."

Seulgi smirked "I'm the best at a lot of things."

Wendy raised a brow "What rose are you the best at?"

"This." Seulgi said softly before leaning in and softly kissing Wendy. Wendy moves her hands to the back of Seulgi's neck and moved her lips in sync with Seulgi. Wendy smiled into the kiss as her heart was soaring. The two pulled away after a few to catch their breath.

"I see now." Wendy joked.

Seulgi stretched "As much as I would love to stay like this, we should get out there. Ash is probably rummaging my kitchen."

Wendy laughed and agreed, the two got up and headed downstairs. They got to the kitchen and just like Seulgi predicted, there was Halsey rummaging through the fridge.

"So my dear cook, what's for breakfast." Seulgi joked away she sat on top of the island.

Halsey turned around and laughed "Well my dear producer, I was thinking French Toast with some hash browns."

Seulgi nodded "Sounds absolutely perfect. Proceed."

Wendy chuckled and slapped her upside the head "You can help you know."

Seulgi who rubbed her head "Hey, when we stay at her house I'll cook the breakfast." She turned to Halsey "Deal?"

"You are ridiculous. But yeah deal." Halsey laughed.

Seulgi turned to Wendy and stuck her tongue out at her. Seulgi shook her head "I'm dating a child."

Halsey shrugged "That's the way Seulgi Kamg acts."

Seulgi groaned "I'm the same age!" She exclaimed.

"Still a child." Wendy mumbled. Seulgi glared at her and walked towards the table to set it up.

Twenty minutes later after they ate and cleaned everything up they were lounging around "So are you two going to say anything about this?" Halsey said.

Seulgi's who was currently cuddled up next to Wendy shrugged "We'll tell the team but I don't know about the public."

Wendy nodded "Yeah we're not really worried about that."

"I'm just saying with those pictures; this would be a good way to clear all that up." Halsey said.

Seulgi nodded "I guess we can run that by Jeongyeon."

The three stayed lounging around for another 30 minutes before they decided to drop by the office. They all piled into Wendy's Rover and headed towards the office. Once they got there they called everyone into Seulgi's office.

"Alright guys so I got something to tell you." Seulgi announced.

Everyone nodded so Seulgi continued "So Wendy and I talked yesterday and we decided to give this a try." Seulgi said as she held up their interlock hands.