PLEASE HELP ME & also, THANK YOU

{IMPORTANT: stick to the end - or scroll down to it - for my forever gratefulness for the most recent milestones}

Okay so I didn't know where else to ask and I'm the most indecisive person ever. Now, I'm not here to ask you guys to read it once I start publishing - I just genuinely want y'all to vote on which cover appeals to you the most - but I will add the summary of the book so you can get a feel for it when you vote. Also, I didn't make the covers, someone else did and I will be crediting them when I publish the book :)

Title:

Lemon & Honey

Summary:

A story about two sisters and their journey through young adulthood, rocky as hell love, conceited males, sexuality, familial dramas and self-acceptance.

Lemon - shortened for Clementine - is stereotypically labelled the "sour" sister. As if people can be defined by one personality trait. Sure, she can be prickly and her sarcastic behaviour is set to default, but she has her reasons. And she's determined to never let anyone close enough to hurt. Not again. As long as she has her sister by her side, she'll be great. Unfortunately, not everything goes the way we want it to.

Honey - the Greek meaning of her birth name Melina - is known as the "sweet" sister of the Bakers family. People love to assume she's this naive, innocent, sweet little thing. And to an extent, she is. However, she knows grief. Knows hopelessness, anxiety, and terror. She has continuously struggled with her inability to feel sexual attraction towards others. And the confusion and low self-esteem that comes with it. Is she normal? What does sexuality mean to her? Will she learn how to accept herself?

Here's cover option number ONE:

and

Here's cover option number TWO:

Please either vote through inline commenting or just comment on the chapter say you vote for either cover 1 or cover 2

Your help is so so so appreciated 💕😘

ALSO speaking of appreciation... *cue sappiness*

Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much for 400k reads!! Okay, I know you're probably think "hey, doesn't this have 428k reads?" and yes, you're right but literally when it reached 400k reads not even two weeks ago, I didn't get the chance to post. And now it's gained 28k more and my mind is seriously blown. I feel so undeserving but I'm eternally grateful for everyone's support!

I don't care if you're a silent reader or someone who loves leaving a million and one comments/votes. I appreciate every single notification I receive that lets me know you guys enjoy my writing!

Honestly, there's a chance I'm here thanking no one (since most people who have read this have probably already removed it from their library) but nonetheless, I want to express my utmost gratitude and love for you all.

I also want to wish everyone the best and pray that you're all healthy and safe 💕 the world can be extremely cruel - recent heartbreaking events prove that - but please know that you have family, loved ones and an entire Wattpad community who care about you. If anyone ever needs anything or needs someone to talk to, my DM's are always open. I've not been the most active on here in recent years so maybe you'll reach me better on Instagram (@/ChloeKaydee) but I always respond. Even if it takes a little while for me to see the message.

Giving my love to all of you,

Chloe xx

P.S. I do still plan on self-publishing It Began With Ink (The Diary of Hazel combined with Dear Hazel) but anxiety and depression have been busy kicking my ass the last couple years. Plus, with uni and moving around a lot, I have had the time to finish editing my manuscript. Just know, that if any of you are still interested, it will be coming at some point haha (wow, I know, I'm so reliable and reassuring lol) 😂

P.P.S. I have like three books I plan to start this year (including Lemon & Honey, Lockdown: Personal Nightmare, and 99 Letters to Her.) However, I do want to finish 100 Thoughts That Belong To Hunter Ryan since I'm only 14 chapters off! I'll be doing that once my semester is over in a month 💕 I just have to re-read TDOH & DH first lol

P.P.P.S. For those of you who have read the sequel Dear Hazel, thank you SO much for helping it reach almost 250k reads 😭😭 And for those who have read Heartache Hotline, thank you for over 150k reads on that too! I feel so blessed and I actually can't believe that my writing has gained that much attention and support, it seems so surreal. When I say it means the world to me, it really does 💜💙💚💛

P.P.P.P.S. (wow, who am I? Hazel? 😂) If you didn't know, I have a second Wattpad account ChloeKaydeeLGBTQ which is where I post books that revolve around an LGBT+ love story - or are entirely LGBT+ focused. If you're familiar with a lot of my works, I typically have LGBT+ characters in my stories anyway but I already have so many books on this account (with more to come) that I figured it would be better to create a second account where I can go crazy with however much content I wanna post.