Chapter 29

I wake up at 8 the next morning. Anwen hasn't woke up yet so I feel the need to wake Jaime up in an unexpected way. He's lying on his side, chest to my back so I start rubbing against him. I feel him going hard in his sleep and it makes me giggle. The sound of that wakes him up and he realises pretty much immediately what I'm doing. He gets his revenge by tickling the inside of my thigh, making me moan before he pushes into me. I gasp as he starts thrusting, making me a moaning mess. One hand cups my breast while the other massages my sensitive area, making me gasp again. I'm already close and I can't help myself - I moan out his name, making him reach his peak as quickly.
"You're like something possessed" he chuckles at me. "What has gotten into you?"
"You're manly bits" I laugh. "I can't help it. You're too sexy for your own good." I roll over and kiss him gently.
"I need to go to the drugstore later for a morning after pill" I tell him, on a serious note.
"Maybe there's no need. Maybe Anwen would like a younger brother or sister" he says. I look at him in shock. He sounds serious.
"Is that what you want?" I ask, looking him straight in the eye. He looks at me. And nods.
"I want hundreds of babies with you. I love you and Anwen so much and I want us to have a huge family and then I can spoil you all rotten" he says, kissing me gently. I can't help but smile. Maybe not hundreds but a couple more.