TWENTY FOUR

THIRD PERSON P.O.V
bright and win relationship becomes stronger than before, while dean and bright relationship as a brother seems doing well too they become more close and open to each other except their father who still against in the relationship of bright and win but he can't do anything because bright also leave the mansion deciding to just leave in his own house he bought when he was 18 years old.

Win is seating on one of the bench in the park together with nick they are waiting for bright and his friends because they plan to watch a movie in the mall since the heavy exam's are now done. Win is busy scrolling in his phone while nick is playing with his own phone when a group of guys approach the two, their age is just same of win and nick.

"Hi" One of them greeted win and being friendly he is win gave him a smile but the smile is awkward because hr didn't know them.

"If you don't mind can we seat here? Seems like you both are lonely"

The other guy asked, nick is about to replied but he sudden cut off when the group of guys sat besides them, Nick look at win who obviously not comfortable to the guys beside him.

"You can seat here but not with us because we are leaving"

Nick said, he was about to stand up but the man besides him pulled him back to seat again, win felt like something not right is going to happen he is also irritated because the man in his left side touching his lap and he definitely not feeling good.

"W-we need to leave plus we don't know you so please"

Win said he was trying his hard not to be a disrespectful to the guys around them because he doesn't want a trouble.

"Oh, why you stutter? We can introduce ourselves if you want"

The guy on win's left side said, he is handsome but his attitude is off, Win just rolled his eyes he was about to say something but a voice behind him send shiver down into his spine

" If I were you, I will leave them alone or else you will have a broken bone"

Win slowly look at his back and there he saw bright with his friends looking handsome as usual but this time bright is look like a possessive handsome man and damn win know its wrong to feel that way but somehow he got turn on of bright fierce look.

"Should I be scared?"

The man sarcastically answer instead, the man snake his hand around win tiny waist and that was his last straw.

Bright send him in the ground with his hard punch, the man nose got broken his friends is about to punch bright but sky, gun and top immediately run in front of bright they about to attack but the group of guys suddenly run out of them.

"Wait, I thought thry are really going to fight us"

Gun mumble still can't believe that their enemy suddenly accept that they are defeated. Bright immediately pulled win into hug asking him if he is okay win just nod signalling bright that his lover is fine.

They decided to go on cinema since the mall are not far from where they are right now they decided just to walk. After 10 minutes of walking they reached the mall, Win is seating beside bright while nick is in the left side of win and from his side is sky who is busy munching a popcorn beside bright right is gun and beside him is top who busy sipping in his drinks.

After they watched the movie they decided to eat in korean restaurant while waiting to their food bright excuse himself saying he needs to go to the bathroom.

When bright walk in the bathroom he immediately lock the door. Bright washed his face for he suddenly felt dizzy bright look at the tissue but he can't find it, bright use his shirt instead to wipe his wet face the moment he pulled his shirt up he stop in his track shocked written all over his face, bright examine his bruise stomach he thinks maybe because of the punch of the man but suddenly remember that no one in those bastard punch him so how come he has a large bruise in his stomach?