SEVENTEEN

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Win and bright decided to come at the dean office for bright to talk to his mother and as for win he needs to fix his paper.

Bright knock on the door the secretary recognise bright so they didn't need to wait long.

Walking in the mother of bright is suprise to what she seeing bright is with win? Did they reconcile already?

"Son what can I do for you?"

She asked trying to remain cold as possible

"Mom you already know my secret right?"

Win smile nervously to the mom of bright who looks at him in pure shock.

"I-I.... Yes bright"

" You can shout at me, sorry for dissapointing you mom but don't let win transfer to another school"

Win glare at bright but the other only find it cute

"Listen son , you didn't dissapoint me at all and you are my son there's no way I will be mad at you, I love you for being you and as for win I can't, that is own decision and we should respect it"

The voice of bright mom is so soft that made bright to brim his tears.

"Mom sorry, I-I hide it to you a-all this time"

"Shh, son I understand that"

Win promise to bright that he will stay at bright side but only if his mother is mad at him but as what win see this is the mother and son moment so he decided to leave the two alone so he excuse himself without telling the two he himself need to confront someone.

Win open his phone and seems like god is listening to him because he got a text from dean asking him to meet dean at the restaurant near on their dorm.

Win decided to go home first he didn't have to attend class because it will make nonsense he will trasfer to another school anyway.

Win decided to shower first because of his sweat linger to his shirt. After taking a shower win decided to text bright atleast he needs to inform him he doesn't want to make bright worried over him after all he didn't have a chance to say goodbye to them.

"I'm at my dorm taking rest, I didn't want to disturb you and your mother moment that's why I sneak out"

After he send it a couple of second he received bright reply to him.

"All right, thank you win have a rest, I know you are tired"

Win smile at the message of bright as he drift off to deep slumber.

A loud knock was being heard from the door of win's dorm, he suddenly jolted awake in his bed of the sound.

"Wait! You might fucking broke my door who ever you are"

Win said as he walk over to the door, he twisted the knock revealing dean who full in rage looking at him.

"Fuck you win! I told you to meet me at the restaurant did I!!?"

Dean said as he took step by step toward win who step back. Win is afraid of the looks of dean face he feels like this is not dean who he trust but he never really know dean at all.

"I-I f-fall asleep"

Win's voice is shaking due the fear he feeling. Luckily he got his phone with him he tried to text someone behind his back hoping it will send to nick or bright he cannot see what he is writing that's why he didn't know he accidentally call sky