11. Scars

** WARNING, CONTAINS LEMON!

[name]'s lavender eyes could only widen a little as she felt Sanemi's rough lips against her soft ones. She could feel the burning passion and desire the Wind Hashira had for he was kissing her in a rough manner. His tongue started to poke at her mouth, only to have her keeping it shut. He then placed a hand on her back, and the other guided down the kimono she wore as he gave her butt a little squeeze.

She gasped in shock at the sudden contact and Sanemi took it as an opportunity, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He moved his mouth in sync with hers, his lust driving him to prove a point as he caressed her butt.

He soon stopped and withdrew, and looked at how [name] was panting. A soft smile appeared on his lips then as he placed a thumb into her mouth and pulled it to the side, kissing her once more on the lips.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked, and he watched as [name] slowly shook her head. He smiled as he easily carried her then, and entered his room. Shutting the door behind him as he settled down and pulled her onto his lap.

"Are you sure about this, [name]-sama?" he asked, and [name] slowly nodded. A gentle smile continued to remain on Sanemi's face as he dipped his head down and attacked her collarbone, biting and sucking against it.

Soft moans soon escaped [name]'s lips as she could feel Sanemi's rough hand gliding down her kimono as he untied it. The feeling of her fair and soft skin against his rough ones made him lose his senses.

Her hands randomly roamed about his body, touching his scars. His breath hitch, which caught her attention. She looked as she noticed the embarrassed look on his face, and she couldn't help but smile at her reaction as she gently traced her fingertips along with his scars.

"S-Stop," he stuttered, and [name] stopped in her actions as she realized how flustered Sanemi looked. Her lavender eyes widened slightly as she felt something hard was poking her inner thigh, and she looked at Sanemi who was panting a little.

"This was why..." he mumbled out. He wanted to control himself badly, but he couldn't the moment [name] kept touching his scars. He then noticed the soft smile on [name]'s face as she gently caressed his face with her delicate hands.

"Please don't, I might not be able to control myself," he muttered out as he watched as [name]'s fingertips soon reached for his scars and glided across them. He groaned slightly, and [name] could only laugh a little then at how sensitive his scars were.

[name] noticed the slight movement of his now hard dick that was poking her on the inner thigh. Every time her fingertips touched his scars, it would start to twitch.

"[name]-sama... You might end up regretting doing that..." he whispered in a low voice, and [name] could only continue to tease him. Having fun with what she was doing. She continued to glide her fingertips across his scars, and eventually, she bit him on the shoulder where he had a scar as well, causing him to moan out as her tongue gently glides over it.

"Fuck," he cursed as he quickly pushed [name] off his lap and her back soon touched the futon that belonged to him. Her body now fully exposed as her kimono was being untied by him earlier on. [name] then noticed how Sanemi was staring at her body, and she quickly covered it.

Only to have him smirking at her reaction as he soon pinned her hands up above her head.

"You didn't stop, now I'm going to make you scream my name out," he whispered and [name] could feel the lust radiating off from Sanemi then. How she had riled him up was a funny moment to her, but now it wasn't since she was now on the bottom.

"You're beautiful," he whispered out, and [name]'s lavender eyes could only widen then at how soft he had spoken as he gently planted a kiss on her lips.