☃ 𝟎𝟖. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞

It had been a week ever since [name] was being kept at the Butterfly Estate to monitor her health

It had been a week ever since [name] was being kept at the Butterfly Estate to monitor her health. Sanemi would often drop by every day when he wasn't on a mission to visit her, and he could only feel his heart aching terribly at the weak state she was in.

It was as if her condition was getting worse.

And soon, in the Ubushiyaki Estate, an emergency Hashira meeting was held when Mitsuri and Muichiro had achieved their marks.

"Argh, I envy you guys damn it. Why can't I bump into Upper Moons?" Sanemi muttered to himself as he sat with one leg up, placing his elbow on it.

"It's not like people bump into them all the time. But how are you two doing, Kanorji, Tokito?" Obanai asked as he turned to look at the Love Hashira and Mist Hashira.

"Oh! Yeah! Yes, I'm feeling a lot better!"

"I... am not at full strength yet,"

"If we lose any Hashiras, the Demon Hunters will be in trouble. But defeating two Upper Moons without a casualty is very noble indeed," Himejima spoke out as tears rolled down his face as always.

"You to recovered surprisingly quickly from this, did anything happen?" Shinobu asked.

"Oyakata-sama probably wants to talk to us about everything, including this," Giyuu spoke out and soon the Hashiras heard shouts and running footsteps. They turned to look and their eyes could only remain wide opened as the door was slammed open.

And in came the Flame Hashira who had a panic look on his face as well as Uzui Tengen as the duo had been practising without much thought and had forgotten about the emergency Hashira Meeting that was being held.

"I'm very sorry for the wait. For our Hashira meeting today, I, Ubuyashiki Amane will be attending in place of Ubushiyaki Kagaya. Right now, our Master Kagaya is keeping our eldest daughter, [name], company. And he sends his apologies for being unable to attend this meeting in front of you all," Amane spoke out and watched as Kyojuro quickly took his position which was right at the back given how he was late together with Tengen.

"Understood, I will pray for [name]-sama's speedy recovery and you to stay strong, Amane-sama,"

"He would like to give his thanks to all the Hashiras. I'm sure you all have heard this, but now we have a demon who has conquered the sun and she is here. Kibutsuji Muzan has most likely altered his goals to go after her so that he can conquer the sun himself. If he fails to get his hands on her, he will turn to get [name]. The time for an all-out battle is approaching," Amane spoke out.

"Also, we have reports of strange marks appearing on Kanroji-sama and Tokito-sama during their battles against Upper Moons Four and Five. So I would like to ask you two about how you got those marks and what the conditions are to obtain them," Amane added on.

"Marks?" Mitsuri whispered out unknown that she had received a mark together with Muichiro.

"During the Sengoku Era, there were some swordsmen of the first breath who was one step away from ending Kibutsuji Muzan. They all had marks that resembled demon crests. This knowledge has been passed down though, so some people should know about this," Amane explained.