Little

Yeosang is a little and the members don't know, they find out when he slips during dance practice from stress.

Yeosang and ateez were working hard for their new comeback and were doing many stressful things. They hardly had time to relax and eat much before they were whisked away by the managers.

It affected Yeosang more than the others as he had the added stress not to slip into littlespace. It would make things harder than it was because he usually reverted to a 2 year old.

Yeosang had many friends that left when they found out so he wanted to keep it a secret as to not lose his favourite people.

"hyung pay attention, we can't make any mistakes, I know your tired but we have to finish this dance" jongho had said to him this morning as they were practicing their dances.

He simply nodded in reply and they ontinued their day, it wasn't until there was an hour left of practice when Yeosang felt the familiar pull at his speech. His speech was more slurred and childish, his skin was strawberry red showing he was really worn out.

He gulped to push down the urge to slip and finally made it through the lesson. This occurred for the rest of the week.

It took 2 weeks for him to finally break. It was during practice their final routine check before they had to perform for the mv, he was slowly loosing his balance and was swaying regularly. His head hurt and his speech was impaired.

He closed his eyes for a second and when he re opened them he faced shocked faces as he fell to the floor.

"Yeosang !" everyone yelled and rushed towards him.

He felt multiple pairs of hands on his torso and legs. He shifted while whining in a baby tone before he giggled when someone accidentally let their hand fall under his shirt to his ticklish belly button.

Everyone stopped making him whine. He pouted childishly and made grabby hands to seonghwa.

"EOMMA!" he yelled with a big smile and a loud giggle. Seonghwa froze in place but slowly took Yeosang into his arms looking at the others in fear. The rest just smirked getting the chance to tease him before a sharp glare from hongjoong. Yeosang pouted over seonghwas shoulder.

"don't make fun of my eomma" making everyone coo and collapse from the cuteness.

Mingi grabbed his heart and pretended to faint making Yeosang giggle once again.

The others started to catch on and did dramatic and silly gestures to make Yeosang giggle and laugh while clapping his hands.

"appa! Appa!" Yeosang said pointing at hongjoong with a eye crinkling grin.
Hongjoong just awkwardly smiled knowing he may not be able to carry the slightly taller male.

So he decided he would pet the males head instead. Yeosang pouted but nuzzled into the palm of hongjoongs hand.

Seonghwa still had a gentle grip on the younger male so he wouldn't fall out of his arms and hurt himself.

"so what happened?" wooyoung asked and jongho winced. "he's a little" jongho said and everyone looked at him expectantly.

He just rolled his eyes.

"they're brats that turn into childish behaviours either due to stress or to hide a trauma from the past. They need caring for every second of the day and the brats get really clingy and whine whenever they don't get their way" jongho explained with a mock frown on his face.

Everyone looked at his mad with glares and frowns before scoffing and turning to Yeosang who began crying

"he's your godamn boyfriend for Christ's sake!!" yunho yelled and jongho just rolled his eyes.

"I'm not being responsible for that brat get me when he's normal again" jongho said grabbing his bag and walking out the room.

"I cant believe he would do that" san muttered angrily. Wooyoung nodded along and sighed clinging onto yunho for comfort. Yunho wrapped his arms around his boyfriends shoulders and watched as mingi did the same to San.

They finally calmed down Yeosang when they had to leave so they carried the now sleeping male all the way to the dorms, ignoring jonghos occupied room and set him in the extra bed in seongjoongs room.

They tucked the male in before leaving the room.

It wasn't too late and a baby shop was still marked as open a few doors down so they headed to the store and explained they had a little and the clerk led them to the special little Isle. They grabbed one of everything and paid for it before returning to the Dorm and putting everything away.

Once they did they all drank some water, showered, changed and went to bed. Tomorrow they were going to need a routine made for Yeosangs littlism.

So the next day they all gathered into the living room and Yeosang apologised before being told to explain and he did, he explained everything, making jongho regret what he had said the previous night.

They all made up, made a routine and started their lives freshly wihh this new addition and honestly they were whipped for little Yeosang even jongho softened up and played with little Yeosang.

This was his new family with his parents and his brothers. Yeosang wouldn't dare ask for more, he was perfectly happy with what he had now.

I'm running dry on ideas so please send some in so I can make more chapters. I appreciate it and thank you in advance.