Chapter 1

Sehun

Looking at the sky alone,air breezes all the way in my body. I closed my eyes and wish someday I will find my partner. Tears falling from my eyes down to my cheeks, I wondered why. I'll just take a nap on this and hopefully it could help.

*BLAG* Sound of a door. Guess who it's Chanyeol. Every night, he is always there to visit me and he never gets tired.

I opened the door. He always give me a wide smile that I kinda admired about him even though I don't like him.

"Sehun, smile. It will makes you better."

"I don't like. Go away."

"I brought you food."

"Thanks but no thanks.Bye." And I shut the door.

(The next day)
I'm walking on the park where couples are talking to each other. Then someone caught my eye,it's a boy that headphones placed in his ears. My heart beats fast when I saw him. It goes crazier when I approached him. Is my wish helping me? He has a pretty face and nice body.

"Who are you?" He asked me. He has an angelic voice.

"I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you."

"Luhan." Oh! What a beautiful name.  I like him,more than that,I think I love him. Like, love at the first sight? It sounds crazy but I wouldn't mind. My mind said that : I want to be with him. My heart said : You should marry him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked him and his reaction gives me 'question mark' look.

"I'm a boy.  Shouldn't you ask me if I have a girlfriend? Not a boyfriend. Are you gay?" That kinda hits me but love is love.

And,what's wrong with that? Boy to boy is not bad to have relationship.

"Well, yeah but a pretty boy like you should marry me. Your life will be perfect as mine." I told him with a matching smile. The 'old me' gets back together again all just because of him.

"Tsss. Are you crazy?"

"I will love you until death,just marry me."

"Look,I want to tell you the truth. I want to marry you but we have just met. Let's get to know each other first, okay?" He smiled on me. I'm amazed that he feels the same thing.

He likes me too. I 'll wait for him. I pulled him into mine.

"Promise me that you will answer me someday."

"I will." I hold his hand and says, “Let's get something to eat.” Luhan nods. And, off we go to the nearest restaurant.

When we get here,people are looking at us and some are making fun of us but we don't even care. We sat on the table and we removed our hands from one another. We ordered our chosen dishes. After that,we will just wait for 15-20mins.

"Why do you like me?" He asked as we lead to know each other's stories.

"It's because you are pretty and has an angelic voice. You caught my heart finding someone who is also in need of love. Gladly, I met you. I just don't like you,I love you."

"Nice. In my life,I never liked a girl. I'm really into boys even though I'm a boy. Others say that they found me as a girl because I have pretty face but I wondered that,can a boy have a relationship into a boy also? People said, you are a gay if you will have a relationship with a boy. But I said, 'Love is not all about who you are and who is he/she,it's all about how you love one another and it's all about how you found your partner in life that will take you in a paradise just the two of you and stayed together until death." I listened carefully to him. He is also a smart person.

"It's all true. No matter what your gender is. It's still you. It's your life after all. You have the right to love." I hugged him. I really want him in my life. I don't care what people say.

Then, our order has arrived. He smiled at me.

"You have great choice and taste when it comes to food. I love it." Then, we started to eat.

"Nice to hear that."

He smiles. What an angel.

We finished everything. Off we go.

"Where do you want to go next?" I told him.

"Uhmmm.. I think a place just the two of us."

"Hmmm, Let's go to my house." I pulled him and we ran together while holding hands. Until, we reached my house which is only a small distance from the restaurant.

"Are you living alone? I just wanna say, I already feel at home." He looks around my house. I think he's amazed. I can see into his eyes.

"Yup,My parents is in the New Zealand. They're not going back anymore. I bought this house with my own money."

His smile turns into a frown after I told him my parents and he goes to me.

"Why?"

"Because they don't love me at all. They only care about business especially the money that they have  received everyday. It's been years already and I don't care anymore."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry, I'm here for you." He hugged me. Oh gosh! My heart beats fast again. I only just met him but it's like 1 year has passed already. Maybe, this is really the feeling of when you're inlove.

"Sleep here,pretty please." I also made puppy eyes that even though I hate doing aegyo.

"I'll ask permission to my auntie. Wait,I'll just call her."

"Okay." I went out to give him privacy. I also wanted him to give a taste about my own chocolate that I just made last night.

I waited for 5 mins before I go back again inside.

As I entered, I saw him looking at the ceiling since it got a wallpaper of my favorite hero, Ironman.

"So, what did your auntie say?"

"She told me,I can sleep here." I jumped in joy. Well, yeah.

"Yes!"

"What's that in your hand?"

"A chocolate that I made last night for me. I want you to try it. Here." I gave it to him and he took it and eats directly with no hesitation.

"Wow! So sweet. This is the best chocolate that I ever tasted so far. When you have time, teach me how to make a chocolate. If that's okay for you."

"I'll teach you when you are already mine."

"Okay." He said and looks like he wants to rest.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Yup."

"Go to sleep and I'll just wake you up if it's already dinner time."

"Okay."

He also like the word of okay. Laugh out loud.

To be continued..

Hey, Guys! How's my first chapter?

Hope you like it.

|| lovexmexo ||