Characters in this

Darko is kidnapped and malfunctioned into a mass murderer trying to cover the world in despair.  However an unlikely assistant in the form of Jojo Siwa is pulled into the mess and blurts out wanting to help.  In result she gains a dark side of her own and finds herself having to lead a renegade team of dark sides to stop this mess. 

Protagonist;
Jyns: A newly awakened dark side rogue who enters the field on the acceptance by the SAE and now has to lead a team to rescue Darko and stop the real mastermind.  She's a master on acting so hopefully her childish charm can get by people. 

Title: Ultimate lucky survivor.

Allies;

Rosy: After surviving a virtual nightmare Rosy has gotten better after therapy.  But when the world became invaded by monobots she hides quickly.  When a few minions grabbed her she gets rescued by Jyns who explains the situation.  Rosy said to let her help since she knows how these things work and joins forces with Jyns in the fight back. 

Title: Survivor Socialite.

Anastasia;
The dark side of Gabbie Hanna is fighting back for the sake of Elissa, who was traumatized from not only the killing game but being back in the very location that brought her ticket to hell before being rescued.    She is eager to assist when Jyns and Rosy find her so now she helps fight for the cause. 

Title: Ultimate movie star

Janus "Deceit" Sanders: Discovered by Rosy, the former death game victim is asked on helping the group out.  He is reluctant about it though given his instability with the emotions he has. He reluctantly agrees to help out and joins them.  Though bit interesting with being around them.

Title: Surviving Liar. 

Jester: Separated from her team Mighty Nein Jester was stuck in the middle of a fight with some monobeasts and minions nearly about to lose her life until she's pulled out by Trixa from team dark and dicey.  She travels with the halfling until they found Jyns and the others.  Needing to find their teams the duo agreed to join the fight and hopefully their friends are ok. 

Title: Ultimate Mage.

Trixa: While on the run with Kovacs and Werblund Trixa is separated by an attack and finds herself on the run.  She gets far enough away to find Jester in danger and saves her life.  The duo team up and soon join Jyns's group to fight back.   But can Trixa keep her demon in check. 

Title: ultimate haunted one. 

Ryder: Thirsty for revenge after a lot of his friends being trapped in games of their lives he has been fighting the monocreatures to destroy them.  However he then meets the others including Rosy and Janus from two of the games.  On convincing him Ryder now joins the others on the fight to end it.

Title: ultimate bounty hunter

Antagonists;

Mastermind: the identity is unknown.  Not to mention it's unclear if it's Pamik attack, Celine, negastatic or Talia behind the controls or someone new.  But they're controlling another monokub, this time monodam to hide their identity. 

Darko: malfunctioned by the mastermind darko now fights to drown the world in despair.  He's clouded in judgment and acts more glitchtrap like then normal to go with the problem.  But hopefully will be saved. 

Mono beasts: robotic animal creatures with monokuma's face on them that have invaded the world.  They're all controlled so destruction will get rid of them. 

SAG: A shadowy organization of newborn and known dark tubers and allies that serve the mastermind.  Deciding to play on the name of society against evil, they're the society against good.  Remenants of despair. 

Members;
Abaddon, prince of hell and dark ego of Shane Dawson,
shadowmash, dark ego of yamimash, withermu, member of dark team crafted,
Lillith, demon princess and dark ego of Colleen,
Malistaire Drake, dark ego of Destorm,
Remus Sanders, fellow dark side to Thomas sanders,
Lady Misfortune, new dark ego of Christina Vee.

Allies:
SAE: The agents of the SAE guide jyns and her group as they're fighting to get darko back and uncover the mastermind. 

Monomi and Monophanie: controlled by Stephanie Patrick and Killing Game Survivor Silvera the two join the team as healing aides and guides to best paths in order to stop this take over for good.