Despair day 5 evening: Monomi and Monophanie

The SAE notices Silvera enter with two small female robots.  They recognized the first one was Monomi the robot bunny but the other one was a female monokuma.  "վօմ ƒօմղժ ʍօղօԹհɑղíҽ?" Asked Natemare.  "I̟ d̟o̟n̟'t̟ k̟n̟o̟w̟ h̟o̟w̟ t̟o̟ a̟c̟t̟i̟v̟a̟t̟e̟ t̟h̟e̟m̟ t̟h̟o̟u̟g̟h̟, D̟a̟r̟k̟o̟ i̟s̟n̟'t̟ h̟e̟r̟e̟" stated Silvera.  Negastatic seemed to be nearby and came over.  "L͛e͛t͛ m͛e͛ d͛o͛ i͛t͛, b͛u͛t͛ t͛h͛e͛s͛e͛ t͛w͛o͛ w͛i͛l͛l͛ n͛e͛e͛d͛ s͛o͛m͛e͛o͛n͛e͛ t͛o͛ c͛o͛n͛t͛r͛o͛l͛ t͛h͛e͛m͛" he said.  Silvera gave the two robots to Negastatic and nodded a bit.  "W͛h͛a͛t͛'s͛ t͛h͛e͛ p͛l͛a͛n͛ w͛e͛'r͛e͛ g͛o͛n͛n͛a͛ u͛s͛e͛ t͛h͛e͛m͛ f͛o͛r͛?" He asked placing them on this table and started working.

"í'ʍ ɑϲԵմɑӀӀվ ϲմɾíօմՏ օղ ԵհɑԵ Եօօ" added Natemare.  "ყơų ῳąŋɬ ɬɧɛɱ ɬơ ɧɛƖ℘ ʝყŋʂ ąŋɖ ɧɛr ƈrɛῳ" added Raef coming in startling the trio.  "A̟c̟t̟u̟a̟l̟l̟y̟ y̟e̟s̟, e̟s̟p̟e̟c̟i̟a̟l̟l̟y̟ m̟o̟n̟o̟m̟i̟ b̟e̟c̟a̟u̟s̟e̟ w̟h̟e̟n̟ y̟̟o̟̟u̟̟ g̟u̟y̟s̟ h̟a̟d̟ h̟e̟r̟ j̟o̟i̟n̟ u̟s̟ i̟n̟ t̟h̟e̟ v̟i̟r̟t̟u̟a̟l̟ w̟o̟r̟l̟d̟ i̟t̟ h̟e̟l̟p̟e̟d̟ o̟u̟t̟ w̟i̟t̟h̟ c̟o̟n̟f̟i̟d̟e̟n̟c̟e̟ t̟o̟o̟ e̟s̟p̟e̟c̟i̟a̟l̟l̟y̟ w̟i̟t̟h̟ r̟o̟s̟y̟ a̟n̟d̟ J̟P̟" added Silvera.  "A̟n̟d̟ i̟f̟ i̟t̟'l̟l̟ h̟e̟l̟p̟ I̟'l̟l̟ c̟o̟n̟t̟r̟o̟l̟ m̟o̟n̟o̟m̟i̟" she said.  "D͛o͛n͛e͛ b͛u͛t͛ w͛e͛'l͛l͛ n͛e͛e͛d͛ s͛o͛m͛e͛o͛n͛e͛ t͛o͛ c͛o͛n͛t͛r͛o͛l͛ m͛o͛n͛o͛p͛h͛a͛n͛i͛e͛" added Negastatic.  The foursome were thinking it over.  Raef had an idea and left a moment before returning with Stephanie.  Natemare swapped to Nathan instantly.

"Stephanie what brings you here?" He asked.  "Let me help, I have gotten used to Matthew's dark side and I want to stop this invasion too" she said.  "ɱąɖ℘ąɬ ıɱɱɛɖıąɬɛƖყ ɠơɬ ɧɛr, ơƖı۷ɛr, ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ rɛʂɬ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ɠɬƖı۷ɛ ƈrɛῳ ɧɛrɛ ɬɧɛ ŋıɠɧɬ ɬɧɛ ıŋ۷ąʂıơŋ ʂɬąrɬɛɖ ʂơ ɬɧɛყ ɖıɖŋ'ɬ ɠɛɬ ɧųrɬ" added Raef.  They got Silvera and Stephanie set up and they took control of Monomi and Monophanie.  "W̟e̟ b̟e̟t̟t̟e̟r̟ g̟e̟t̟ t̟h̟e̟s̟e̟ t̟w̟o̟ o̟u̟t̟ in the field to find them" stated Silvera.  Stephanie nodded before they activated monomi and monophanie and had the two robots go out.  The rest of the SAE watched in worry.  "í հօԹҽ ԵհíՏ աօɾƘՏ" added Natemare. 

Meanwhile Jyns, Rosy, Janus, Anastasia, Jester, Trixa and Ryder just finished taking down another crew of monobeasts saving more people.  In the process they recovered Deathwiishu, dragonsparklez, and Ihaskillquake in the process and the trio got into the safety of the SAE base.  "drαgσnѕpαrklєz ѕαíd thєч wєrє αttαckєd вч αn σld fríєnd σf híѕ αnd thє mínєcrαft єgσ crєw, вut hє cσuldn't fígurє σut whích σnє" added Jyns on communication.  *"яαєf ιѕи'т нєяє ¢υяяєитℓу вυт ωє'ℓℓ ℓσσк ιитσ ιт, ∂σи'т ωσяяу, ѕтαу αℓєят "* added Madpat before shutting off communication.  "lєt'ѕ kєєp mσvíng" added Jyns.  The group headed on but Jester stopped them.  "jeѕтer wнaт ιѕ ιт?" Asked Rosy. 

"Something's here with us" she said.  She made her lollipop cleric staff appear.  "It's a lollipop?" Asked Trixa.  "What, I like lollipops" added jester grinning.  Everyone was ready to strike before they saw Monomi and Monophanie show up.  "мonoмι yoυ're нere!" Added Rosy excited before running over and scooping up the pink and white rabbit.  "Long time no see" added Silvera controlling Monomi giggling.  "I... Guess you know the bunny?" Asked Janus. 

"Yeah I was with Rosy and everyone in her killing game" added Monomi.  "waιт wнo'ѕ conтrollιng yoυ тнιѕ тιмe?" Asked Rosy.  "Remember me, Silvera" added Monomi.  Rosy grinned and laughed.  "UMMM ШHΩ'S THΣ PIΠҜ MΩΠΩҜUMΔ ШΔΠΠΔβΣ HΣRΣ THΣΠ?" Asked Ryder looking at Monophanie.  "Hi I'm Monophanie, I used to be Monokuma's daughter kub until he killed me and my siblings so now I'm against despair" she said.  "Well shit, that's unexpected" added Anastasia.  "But if you want to know who's at the controls it's Stephanie, Mat's wife, hello" added Monophanie.

"чσu twσ wíll вє hєlpíng uѕ?" Asked Jyns.  Both confirmed it in response.  "Us boys are lucky to be surrounded by all these girls" Janus said teasingly but by his snake side visible he was lying.  "DUDΣ, ΨΩU'RΣ GΔΨ, SΩ I'M THΣ LUCҜΨ ΩΠΣ" added Ryder not falling for the trick.  Janus snapped his fingers at his failed attempt.  In the Sae base Raef facepalmed groaning.  "ɖơŋ'ɬ ʂɛɖųƈɛ ɬɧɛ ცơųŋɬყ ɧųŋɬɛr" he muttered.  "Wow, ok let's not flirt" added Trixa breaking the boys up. 

They took off with Rosy holding Monomi and Jester held Monomi.  However someone suddenly made the area darker then normal around them.  "Hey what's going on?!" Exclaimed Jester.  They all were knocked out and taken.  Raef growled and looked over.  "Ɩơƈąɬɛ ῳɧɛrɛ ɬɧɛყ ąrɛ ŋơῳ!" He said his eyes going black a moment.  Diablo quickly stepped in and held Raef's wrists.  "Ԁєєƿ ɞяєѧṭһṡ ɞѧɞє, ṡʟȏẇʟʏ" he said. 

Raef followed listening and soothed by Diablo before hugging him.  "ẇє'ʟʟ ʟȏċѧṭє ṭһєṃ" he said.  Raef nodded a bit.

(A/n: BOOM! Sudden kidnapping and trying to find them.  I actually did that on purpose to do a time skip and reveal how the enemy will try killing them.  Especially since this is themed to Ultra despair girls style.   Anyway hope you all enjoy).