Prolouge: Night of the invasion

Monodam was seen activated and approaching this building. He slipped into the vent. After crawling a bit he came to a vent opening looking down at Darko who was asleep. He then slipped in and a mysterious individual appeared. "Good work" the figure said. The duo suddenly kidnapped Darko and returned to their location before propping him up. Darko groaned suddenly waking up before freaking out. "Hey what's going on?!" He exclaimed.

Monodam slapped him. "Shut up glitch bitch 2.0" he said which was the figure controlling the monokub. "Oh just fucking great... What do you want?" He asked. Monodam shut down and the mystery person looked at him. "I'm wanting your help by my side" they said before suddenly doing something to Darko. He screamed in pain glitching out as the systems he was connected to read error all around before he collapsed. When Darko rebooted instead of glitch purple his eyes were bright red. "W͙h͙e͙r͙e͙ w͙o͙u͙l͙d͙ y͙o͙u͙ l͙i͙k͙e͙ m͙e͙?" He asked with a sinister tone of insanity.

He was released and Monodam reactivated. "Follow me" the bear said. Once the trio got to this armory Darko saw a whole army of monobeasts to work with. However there was also a team of dark egos that were finishing up. "We're ready for the invasion?" Asked the mystery leader. "All present and accounted for" added a female that reminded Darko of Anya except this one had black hair in pigtails and wore a black onepiece suit with red spots on it plus a mask covering her face that was also black with red spots like a reverse ladybug. "Then let's get started" they said. He commanded the group what to do while Darko kept a record of who all was here before he helped too.

The army of monobeasts was suddenly released and started a world take over. The dark egos involved took it all around the world. Meanwhile in the base of the SAE the team heard the alert and checked. "Monobeasts?!" Everyone exclaimed. "Wait... They took Darko... He's with them" added Rhea showing them. "яє∂ єуєѕ... нє ѕєємѕ тσ вє мαℓfυи¢тισиє∂" added Adrigal. "ҍմԵ... ահɑԵ'Տ հɑԹԹҽղíղց?" Asked natemare. They looked seeing this team of dark egos split up and at different parts of the world.

A glitched email came in and Madpat gasped. "тнιѕ ιѕ α мєѕѕαgє тσ тнє ѕαє, ιт'ѕ тιмє тσ fα¢є α ωσяℓ∂ тнαт єνєи уσυ ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ, αѕ σf иσω уσυ'яє σи тнє ∂єαтн ℓιѕт fσя υѕ αи∂ ωє'ℓℓ ѕнσω ∂єѕραιя ωιиѕ αℓℓ, ѕιgиє∂ тнє ѕσ¢ιєту αgαιиѕт gσσ∂" he read. "well that's a lame ass name" added Dragoness. "ⓑⓘⓣⓒⓗ, ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ'ⓢ ⓖⓞⓣ ⓝⓐⓜⓔ ⓟⓡⓞⓑⓛⓔⓜⓢ" added Baron. Raef mental messaged Diablo who started a rescue mission with some help in secret. "ı ŋɛɛɖ ʂơɱɛơŋɛ ῳɧơ ƈąŋ զųɛʂɬıơŋ ɬɧɛ ʄơrɱɛr ɱąʂɬɛrɱıŋɖʂ" added Raef. "ї'ℓℓ ℊ◎" added blazer. He gathered Pamik attack, Celine, Negastatic, and Talia.

"W̥ͦh̥ͦy̥ͦ e̥ͦx̥ͦḁͦc̥ͦt̥ͦl̥ͦy̥ͦ ḁͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ w̥ͦe̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ?' Asked Pamik attack. " y͛e͛a͛h͛ I͛'m͛ c͛o͛n͛f͛u͛s͛e͛d͛ " added negastatic. "ı ẇѧṡ jȗṡṭ ѧṭ ṭһєяѧƿʏ" added Talia. Blazer growled and faced them. "﹩◎м℮◎η℮ ℌѦ﹩ кї∂ηѦ℘℘℮∂ ∂Ѧґк◎, мѦℓḟʊη¢†ї◎ηed ℌїм, Ѧη∂ ¢◎η†ґ◎ℓ﹩ м◎η◎∂Ѧм їη †ℌ℮ ḟ◎ґм ◎ḟ Ѧη їηṽѦ﹩ї◎η ◎ḟ ∂℮﹩℘Ѧїґ!" Stated blazer. "¥◎ʊ Ѧℓℓ ℌѦṽ℮ β℮℮η їη †ℌї﹩ ṽїℓℓѦїη's ℘ℓѦ¢℮ ﹩◎ ℌ◎ẘ ∂◎ ẘ℮ кη◎ẘ ї† ї﹩η'† Ѧη¥ ◎ḟ ¥◎ʊ?" He snapped. The foursome gasped when they got shown the invasion. "¢Ѧη ¥◎ʊ ℮ϰ℘ℓѦїη ¥◎ʊґ﹩℮ℓṽ℮﹩?" Asked blazer growling.

"L̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦk̥ͦ, w̥ͦe̥ͦ l̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦn̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ f̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦ o̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦ m̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦk̥ͦe̥ͦ,

w̥ͦe̥ͦ'r̥ͦe̥ͦ n̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦ ḁͦ p̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ" added Pamik.
"Yeah we made up" added Celine. "L͛i͛s͛t͛e͛n͛, a͛f͛t͛e͛r͛ m͛y͛ s͛t͛u͛p͛i͛d͛i͛t͛y͛ a͛n͛d͛ w͛h͛a͛t͛ h͛a͛d͛ t͛o͛ b͛e͛ d͛o͛n͛e͛ t͛o͛ m͛e͛ I͛ s͛t͛o͛p͛p͛e͛d͛ t͛h͛a͛t͛ w͛h͛o͛l͛e͛" m͛a͛s͛t͛e͛r͛m͛i͛n͛d͛ s͛h͛i͛t͛" added negastatic. "ѧғṭєя яѧєғ яєṿıṿєԀ ṃє ı ẇѧṡ ƿȗṭ ıṅ ṭһєяѧƿʏ ѧṅԀ ı һѧṿєṅ'ṭ ṡṭȏƿƿєԀ ṡȏ ı ʟєѧяṅ ғяȏṃ ṃʏ ṃıṡṭѧҡєṡ" added Talia. Blazer checked all four of them. "ℌммм ﹩◎ ¥◎ʊ'ґ℮ Ѧℓℓ †℮ℓℓїηℊ †ℌ℮ †ґʊ†ℌ" added blazer. "†ℌ℮η... ẘℌ◎ Ѧґ℮ ẘ℮ ḟѦ¢їηℊ?" He said. The foursome said they didn't know but offered their help which was graciously accepted.

Blazer brought them to Raef. "ї†'﹩ η◎η℮ ◎ḟ †ℌ℮м βʊ† †ℌ℮¥'ґ℮ ◎ḟḟ℮ґїηℊ ℌ℮ℓ℘" added blazer. Raef nodded and said it was fine. "ẇѧıṭ... ṡȏ ıғ ıṭ'ṡ ṅȏṅє ȏғ ȗṡ ṭһєṅ ẇһȏ ԀıԀ ıṭ?" Asked Talia. Everyone shrugged a bit and went to work. "вαвє ωє gσт α нσѕтαgє ѕιтυαтισи" added Diablo. Raef looked up and checked. "ąŋყơŋɛ ƈƖơʂɛ ცყ?" He asked.

Diablo checked and identified that Dagore was in the field. "ąƖɛrɬ ɧıɱ ąŋɖ Ɩɛɬ ɧıɱ ƈɧɛƈƙ" added Raef. Diablo nodded and alerted dagore. "һє'ṡ ȏṅ ıṭ".

(A/N: the invasion has come. And now it's safety in numbers. How to solve it? We'll see. Hope you all enjoy).