Despair day 16 evening: 4th kill attempt, a betrayal

The group waited in the arena as night came.  Darko, Lilith, Malistaire, Remus, Withermu, Monodam, 8-bit renegade, Abaddon and sure enough Badbowski all showed up.  "Cute trick, but don't think we'll let the temporary absence of Lady Misfortune stop us" added Lilith.  "We already have advantages and we're not hiding the fact we know who you are too..8-bit renegade!" Added Anastasia.  Said dark tuber just unmasked himself but still controlled Monodam to talk for him.  "I guess since that's the case I won't hide myself anymore, but we still are going to make sure you're destroyed" added Monodam.  "Says the coward not wanting to talk himself" added Janus.  The group got in position to fight. 

"wє αll rєmєmвєr σur plαn?" Asked Jyns.  Everyone nodded before the battle commenced.  "тнιѕ wιll вe υвer payвacĸ!!!" Exclaimed Rosy.  She ended up casting some spells and using her superstrength.  They all fought back as if they gained strength as well.  However Janus seemed to have disappeared which confused the Sag.  From behind Badbowski he suddenly was pulled away via cane revealing to be Janus.  He looked startled before Janus suddenly shut him up. 

"Let's see if this works" added Janus before using his own abilities.  Badbowski seemed to suddenly shake his head.  "W̤̮h̤̮a̤̮t̤̮... J̤̮̤̮ṳ̮̤̮s̤̮̤̮t̤̮̤̮-" he started.  "Save it for when we're out of danger" added Janus.  He pointed to the field making Badbowski wide eyed.  "O̤̮h̤̮ m̤̮y̤̮ g̤̮o̤̮d̤̮, b̤̮ṳ̮t̤̮ 8-b̤̮i̤̮t̤̮... H̤̮e̤̮" he stuttered saying.  Janus sighed grabbing Badbowski and looked.  "I suggest you keep talking if you want to keep this up" he said sarcastically with the snake side of his face visible meaning he was lying. 

Badbowski seemed hypnotised a moment from Janus's lie.  "Good" added Janus before he rejoined the fight out of no where.  Ryder joined Janus after destroying a few beasts that were coming from behind.  "THΣRΣ'S STΩRIΣS THΔT MΔҜΣ SΣRPΣΠTS ΔΠD DΣMΩΠS IΠ CΩMMΩΠ".  " I DΩΠ'T βΣLIΣ∇Σ THΣM, βUT DΩ ΨΩU ШΔΠT TΩ JΩIΠ ҒΩRCΣS?" He asked.  "Testing a theory are we?" Asked Janus.  "ΨΩU CΩULD SΔΨ THΔT" responded Ryder.  Janus thought on it. 

"Yeah let's try" he said.  The duo fought together suddenly creating an attack that finished off the remaining beasts.   Everyone including the SAG was stunned.  Ryder and Janus looked at each other stunned.  "Ok theory approved" added Janus.  Monodam chuckled as the signature beasts took position.  "Uh oh, time to determine who got the bomb" stated Jester.  Everyone didn't realize Badbowski suddenly went and got the hostages freed before most escaped except Gabriel. 

"No... I'm staying... I'll be needed" he said softly.  Badbowski was confused hearing that.  "W̤̮h̤̮a̤̮t̤̮ d̤̮o̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ m̤̮e̤̮a̤̮n̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮'l̤̮l̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮ n̤̮e̤̮e̤̮d̤̮e̤̮d̤̮?" He asked.  Gabriel grabbed Badbowski indicating he's going to join forces with the angel.  They both noticed not one but two beasts explode before Jyns and Ryder got separated  from the group.  "ѕαg íѕ ѕtєppíng up thєír gαmє" added Jyns.  "you took lady misfortune, we target two" stated Shadowmash suddenly standing from across them.  "but badbowski wasn't the only one we brainwashed" he added smirking.

Jyns and Ryder were confused hearing that.  "ШHΔT ΔRΣ ΨΩU TΔLҜIΠG ΔβΩUT?" Asked Ryder.  "hey zolzar, how about joining me" added Shadowmash.  The duo gasped seeing the black winged reaper appear but obviously like Shadowmash said, brainwashed.  The duo got ready to fight back before they battled Shadowmash and Zolzar. The rest of the group tried to break in and rescue the duo.   Badbowski was stunned seeing Gabriel not flinch when the separate battle began.  "Y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ k̤̮n̤̮e̤̮w̤̮" he said. 

Gabriel nodded a little.  "Follow me" he said.  He led Badbowski to a spot before suddenly making this dagger appear.  "A̤̮ r̤̮e̤̮a̤̮p̤̮e̤̮r̤̮ b̤̮l̤̮a̤̮d̤̮e̤̮?" Asked Badbowski stunned.  "Not for what you think" responded Gabriel.  He studied the fight as Jyns and Ryder held their ground until Zolzar grounded both of them.  Shadowmash approached and was ready to kill the duo as well.  "Now!" Added Gabriel.

The duo jumped in and Badbowski took down Shadowmash while Gabriel stabbed Zolzar in the wings making the black wing reaper scream in pain but shake his head waking up from the brainwash.  "Y͙o͙u͙ s͙t͙u͙p͙i͙d͙ a͙n͙g͙e͙l͙ t͙h͙a͙t͙ h͙u͙r͙t͙!" Snapped Zolzar angry.  "But it woke you up from their brainwash" added Gabriel.  Zolzar froze hearing that.  "Badbowski you traitor, so your goal wasn't even destruction.. But get him back" added Monodam speaking for 8-bit renegade.  "D̤̮a̤̮m̤̮n̤̮ r̤̮i̤̮g̤̮h̤̮t̤̮ i̤̮t̤̮ w̤̮a̤̮s̤̮ a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ b̤̮e̤̮t̤̮t̤̮e̤̮r̤̮ r̤̮ṳ̮n̤̮" stated Badbowski.  The group disappeared before the rest of the group could persue them.  "Got away again!" Added jester annoyed. 

Monomi looked at Badbowski.  "Do you remember anything before they got you?" She asked.  Badbowski grimaced holding his head but gasped remembering.  "W̤̮a̤̮i̤̮t̤̮ y̤̮̤̮e̤̮̤̮s̤̮̤̮, I̤̮ e̤̮n̤̮l̤̮i̤̮s̤̮t̤̮e̤̮d̤̮ a̤̮ r̤̮e̤̮a̤̮p̤̮e̤̮r̤̮ t̤̮o̤̮ r̤̮e̤̮v̤̮i̤̮v̤̮e̤̮ s̤̮o̤̮m̤̮e̤̮o̤̮n̤̮e̤̮ l̤̮o̤̮s̤̮t̤̮" he said.  "wσuldn't hαppєnєd tσ вє вαz wσuld ít?" Asked Jyns.  Badbowski nodded yes.  "ΔΠD ΨΩU?" Asked Ryder to Zolzar.  "He was with me, he wanted to look into potentially learning similar skills to raef in the revival and guidance arena" responded Gabriel. 

Zolzar glumly nodded.  Anastasia was thinking a moment.  "Dagore, Darko, Badbowski, 8-bit renegade... Wait Baz could be who we need to get through to 8-bit renegade and Darko" she said. Everyone gasped a bit.  "yoυ good ιғ we geт yoυ тнree тo тнe ѕae вaѕe?" Asked Rosy.  Gabriel chuckled and immediately had teleported everyone into the building.  "No need to ask" he said.  Dagore ran over and he and Badbowski hugged each other. 

"I̤̮ g̤̮o̤̮t̤̮ B̤̮a̤̮z̤̮ r̤̮e̤̮v̤̮i̤̮v̤̮e̤̮d̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮f̤̮o̤̮r̤̮e̤̮ t̤̮h̤̮e̤̮y̤̮ c̤̮a̤̮ṳ̮g̤̮h̤̮t̤̮ m̤̮e̤̮" added Badbowski.  Dagore was shocked hearing that.  "Y̟o̟u̟ d̟i̟d̟?!".  " o̟h̟ m̟y̟ g̟o̟d̟.... H̟e̟'s̟ g̟o̟n̟n̟a̟ b̟e̟ s̟o̟ c̟o̟n̟f̟u̟s̟e̟d̟ s̟e̟e̟i̟n̟g̟ a̟l̟l̟ o̟f̟ h̟i̟s̟ f̟r̟i̟e̟n̟d̟s̟ a̟s̟ t̟h̟e̟s̟e̟ o̟t̟h̟e̟r̟ s̟e̟l̟v̟e̟s̟ " added Dagore.  The duo were worried a bit.   "guчѕ... вαz cσuld вє whσ wє nєєd" added Jyns.   Gabriel joined raef and diablo while Zolzar awkwardly took a different seat.  Dagore looked over.  "Y̟o̟u̟ t̟h̟i̟n̟k̟ b̟a̟z̟ c̟a̟n̟ g̟e̟t̟ L̟e̟w̟i̟s̟ a̟n̟d̟ R̟y̟a̟n̟?" Asked Dagore.

(A/N: will he or won't he?  That is the question.  But now next battle is done.  Anyway hope you all enjoy).