Despair day 26 afternoon: Another member falls

Ryder was in the field staying on alert.  He waited before seeing spectra and Adrigal appear to join him.  "нєяє тσ нєℓρ, мαℓιѕтαιяє ¢συℓ∂ υѕє αи єує-opener" added Adrigal.  "Y̟e̟a̟h̟ w̟e̟ m̟a̟y̟ h̟a̟v̟e̟ n̟̟o̟̟t̟̟ h̟a̟v̟e̟ s̟e̟e̟n̟ e̟y̟e̟ t̟o̟ e̟y̟e̟ a̟t̟ f̟i̟r̟s̟t̟ b̟u̟t̟ h̟e̟ n̟e̟e̟d̟s̟ t̟o̟ b̟e̟ t̟a̟l̟k̟e̟d̟ d̟o̟w̟n̟".  Anastasia suddenly joined them.  " Sorry I want to help too" added Anastasia.  "W̟e̟ a̟l̟l̟ h̟a̟v̟e̟ h̟i̟s̟t̟o̟r̟y̟ w̟i̟t̟h̟ M̟a̟l̟i̟s̟t̟a̟i̟r̟e̟ a̟n̟d̟ d̟e̟s̟t̟o̟r̟m̟, l̟e̟t̟'s̟ d̟o̟ i̟t̟" added Spectra.  The foursome went to face the dragon finding him on the battlefield just looking bored.

He looked at them disappointed.  "í wαѕ kєpt wαítíng... wєll, rчdєr αnd αnαѕtαѕíα wíth hєlp" stated Malistaire.  "MΔLISTΔIRΣ I DΩΠ'T ҜΠΩШ ШHΔT CΩΠ∇IΠCΣD ΨΩU TΩ SIDΣ ШITH SΔG βUT ΨΩU ΠΣΣD ΔΠ ΣΨΣ ΩPΣΠΣR" added Ryder.  Malistaire rolled his eyes and was armed to face them.  "Seems he's not wanting to talk" added Anastasia.  "ωєℓℓ gυєѕѕ ιт'ѕ fιgнт fιяѕт тαℓк ℓαтєя" added Adrigal.  Everyone then started fighting Malistaire to take him down.  "C̟̟a̟̟r̟̟e̟̟f̟̟u̟̟l̟̟ h̟e̟'s̟ t̟o̟u̟g̟h̟" added Spectra. 

Malistaire flew up and came crashing down onto the group.   They dodged quickly while Adrigal flew up.  "juѕt ѕurrєndєr nσw!" Snapped Malistaire.  "Forget it dragon boy, we're stopping this world takeover of despair" added Anastasia.  Ryder got on his bike immediately and rode right at Malistaire before back flipping off the moving vehicle, bringing out his gun, and fired hellfire bullets hitting Malistaire on the wings.  Malistaire screeched in pain drawn back while Ryder landed.  "O̟h̟ m̟y̟ g̟o̟d̟ t̟h̟a̟t̟'s̟ b̟a̟d̟ a̟s̟s̟" added spectra stunned.  "fαивσу σи ιт ℓαтєя" added Adrigal. 

Anastasia gasped when she was able to use powers from Gabbie's deaths to fight back.   "That's amazing" added Anastasia.  The foursome battled Malistaire before Adrigal had an idea.  "αиαѕтαѕια уσυ fιяѕт, тσ вℓαѕт мαℓιѕтαιяє αѕι∂є" added Adrigal.  Anastasia grinned before she was able     to use her first death by heart rip out to knock Malistaire down.  She then caused flames on him for a medieval vibe of the second death.  Adrigal did it next suddenly creating a grass trap grabbing Malistaire.  Malistaire struggled pulling hard on the vines to break free.  

"I SΣΣ THΣ IDΣΔ, SPΣCTRΔ GΣT RΣΔDΨ" added Ryder.  Spectra cracked his knuckles grinning and nodding.  Ryder removed the chain he wore before launching it at Malistaire and pulling him to the bounty hunter. "чσu wσn't wín thíѕ σnє" added Malistaire.  "JΣSSΣ MΔΨ HΔ∇Σ DIΣD IΠ SΣΔSΩΠ 2 ΣΔRLΨ, βUT THIS TIMΣ I'M TΔҜIΠG THΣ ∇ICTΩRΨ" added Ryder.  The chain suddenly lit on fire but the flame was purple instead of blue.  Spectra then concentrated an odd purple glow noticeable under his jacket and shirt before it traveled to his hands and he blasted at Malistaire.  It caused him to separate from Destorm leaving the vessel unconscious and Malistaire in the chain of purple fire. 

He growled looking at the group.  "чσu αѕѕhσlєѕ nєєd mє αnd mч vєѕѕєl tσgєthєr" he snapped.   Spectra suddenly created this portal to the dark dimension.  "яу∂єя ι'ℓℓ тαℓк тσ нιм ιи ρяιναтє" added Adrigal.  Ryder released Malistaire before Adrigal went into the dark dimension with Malistaire.  "You can hold that open right?" Asked Anastasia to spectra.  "O̟h̟ I̟ c̟a̟n̟ d̟o̟ b̟e̟t̟t̟e̟r̟ t̟h̟e̟n̟ t̟h̟a̟t̟" added spectra before he created a soundproof screen over the portal opening and let go of concentration shocking the duo that the portal stayed open.  "HΩШ THΣ HΣLL DID ΨΩU DΩ THΔT?" Asked Ryder. 

Spectra chuckled a bit.  "T̟h̟a̟n̟k̟ R̟a̟e̟f̟ f̟o̟r̟ h̟e̟l̟p̟i̟n̟g̟ m̟e̟ l̟e̟a̟r̟n̟ m̟o̟r̟e̟ a̟d̟v̟a̟n̟c̟e̟d̟ s̟k̟i̟l̟l̟s̟ l̟i̟k̟e̟ t̟h̟i̟s̟" he said.  The trio looked at Adrigal and Malistaire having a talk before Adrigal blasted Malistaire.  "This is like watching silent films" added Anastasia.  They gasped seeing Malistaire take down Adrigal.  "THΔT HURTS" added Ryder.  The duo in the dark dimension seem to yell at each other but Malistaire got this look on his face before slowly landing.  "What did Adrigal just say to him?" Asked Anastasia stunned. 

Malistaire bowed to Adrigal which gave spectra the signal to get them out.  He was able to get the duo out of the dimension before making the portal disappear.  Malistaire recombined with destorm before standing up and sighing.  "fσrgívє mє, í wαѕ ínfluєncєd вч líєѕ вч nєσ вít" he said.  "вєѕt чσu dσn't knσw thє líєѕ вєcαuѕє ít'ѕ prívαtє" he added.  "ι'м тαкιиg нιм вα¢к тσ тнє ∂яєαм яєαℓм, уσυ тняєє gєт тσ ѕαfєту" added Adrigal.  Ryder, Anastasia and spectra took off while Adrigal and Malistaire vanished to the dream realm.   "SPΣCTRΔ, ΨΩUR ΔβILITIΣS MΔΨ βΣ ШHΔT ШΣ ΠΣΣD IΠ THΣ ҒIΠΔL ҒΔCΣ ΩҒҒ, ШΣ'RΣ GΣTTIΠG Δ ҒΩRMΣR SΔG MΣMβΣR ΔS ШΣLL ШITH ΔD∇ΔΠCΣD ΔβILITIΣS THΔT CΔΠ'T βΣ ΩUTMΔTCHΣD, THIΠҜ ШΣ CΔΠ CΔLL ΩΠ ΨΩUR HΣLP TΩΩ" asked Ryder.

Spectra crossed his arms.  "H̟e̟l̟l̟ y̟e̟s̟, I̟'l̟l̟ p̟r̟o̟v̟i̟d̟e̟ t̟h̟e̟ h̟e̟l̟p̟" he said.   Anastasia grinned impressed.  Though she then seemed to have a headache hearing voices that weren't hers.  They all got back to a safe house.  

(A/n: Next one down.  And yes a little snippet connecting to current situations for the sake of Anastasia.   But three sag people remain, not counting the masterminds and darko.   Anyway hope you all enjoy).