Despair day 13 evening: Angel among demons

(Since my other chapter is refusing to load I'll have to continue the story without it so unless something is fixed this chapter will combine both familiar savior and return of JP and once I finish the story it'll say 83 of 84 forever).

Rosy was thrown to the ground by Withermu's vines. She whimpered and looked at him. "ѕтop pleaѕe, yoυ don'т need тo ĸιll мe!" She exclaimed. Withermu chuckled and took position ready to strike. "Sorry, but my boss wants you all gone" he said. He went to attack while Rosy dodged and struck back. "Wait what how?!" Added Withermu. "You're supposed to be the weakest!" He said.

Rosy faced him determined and chuckled. "ι've ғaced ĸιller clownѕ, a ѕnaĸe woмan, a мan wнo waѕ мυcн тaller тнen мe, deмon poѕѕeѕѕed copѕ, deadly dollѕ, a мυlтιғaced мan, wιтcнeѕ, мυммιeѕ, a god, an eмperor, pιraтeѕ, araвιan ѕтory тellerѕ, genιeѕ, dιnoѕaυrѕ, тнe мιnoтoυr, and мedυѕa". " yoυ're noтнιng coмpared тo wнaт ι've ѕeen " added Rosy. Withermu tackled Rosy down stabbing her in the shoulders. "Oh I've seen plenty" added Withermu smirking. Rosy panted but kicked him off her getting up. "I still won't go down easily" she added. Withermu got in position.

Meanwhile Enderlox and Skybrine were already searching for Withermu. "TᕼᗩT ᗩᔕᔕᕼOᒪE ᑭIᑕKEᗪ TᕼE ᗯᖇOᑎG TEᗩᗰ TO ᗷE Oᑎ" added Enderlox. "ႩႺRპპმ, Ⴌპ ႶპპმႽ Ⴀტ Ⴊპ ႲႮႠ iႶ ႬiႽ ႲlႩეპ" stated Skybrine. After knowing how many got hurt from team crafted the duo couldn't sit aside so it was lucky they agreed to be the ones to rescue Rosy. The duo stopped hearing someone nearby and got ready to attack. The person ran out only to scream and lose his balance. "Ԁȏṅ'ṭ һȗяṭ ṃє ı'ṃ ѧ ғяıєṅԀʟʏ!" He exclaimed. They looked and relaxed noticing who it was.

"ჄტႮ'Rპ ქႲwႩRlტეk, ტႶპ ტf ႠႬპ ViRႠႮႩl RპႩliႠჄ ႺႩოპ ႽႮRViVტRႽ" added Skybrine. Jpwarlock nodded quickly before standing up.  "ʏȏȗ'яє ғяȏṃ ṭһє ғıяṡṭ ѧṅԀ ṭһıяԀ ҡıʟʟıṅɢ ɢѧṃєṡ" he said seeing Enderlox and Skybrine.  "ႩႶმ i ႽႮRViVპმ ოiႶპ" added Skybrine.  "ᗯE ᗯEᖇE ᔕEᗩᖇᑕᕼIᑎG ᖴOᖇ OᑎE Oᖴ TᕼE ᖇEᗷEᒪᔕ ᖴIGᕼTIᑎG TᕼE IᑎᐯᗩᔕIOᑎ, ᖇOᔕY ᗯᕼY ᗩᖇE YOᑌ ᕼEᖇE?" Asked Enderlox.  Jpwarlock gasped hearing the name and looked at them.  "яȏṡʏ ıṡ ıṅ ṭяȏȗɞʟє?!" He exclaimed.  "ʟєṭ ṃє һєʟƿ, ṭһıṡ ıṡ ṭȏ ṡѧṿє ṃʏ ғєʟʟȏẇ ɢѧṃє ṡȗяṿıṿȏя!" He added. 

The duo looked at each other and talked quietly before looking at him.  "Ⴌტw ოႮეႬ ტf Ⴉო პჯႲპRႠ ტႶ ოiႶპეRႩfႠ wტႮlმ ჄტႮ ႽႩჄ ჄტႮ ႩRპ" asked Skybrine.  Jpwarlock raised an eyebrow.  "є×ƿʟȏяєԀ, ƿʟѧʏєԀ ṃıṅєċяѧғṭ ƿȏҡєṃȏṅ, ԀıԀ ѧ ʟȏṭ ȏғ ṃıṅєċяѧғṭ һȗṅɢєя ɢѧṃєṡ" he said thinking it over.  "GOOᗪ EᑎOᑌGᕼ ᒪET'ᔕ GO" added Enderlox.   The trio took off with JP staying close since he noticed Enderlox and Skybrine seemed to know where they were going.  They all hid quickly and looked seeing Withermu was torturing Rosy but she was fighting him back.  "ᗪᗩᑎG, GIᖇᒪ'ᔕ ᑎOT GIᐯIᑎG ᑌᑭ ᗯITᕼOᑌT ᗩ ᖴIGᕼT" whispered Enderlox.

Rosy screamed in pain being pushed down and stabbed with vines again.  "i ႬႩႠპ ႠႬტႽპ ViႶპႽ" muttered Skybrine.  They looked at each other.  "ṡȏ ẇһѧṭ Ԁȏ ẇє Ԁȏ?" Whispered JP.  "ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩᗷIᒪITIEᔕ YOᑌ GOT KIᗪ?" Asked Enderlox to Jpwarlock.  "ṡȏṅıċ ṡċяєѧṃ ғȏя ṃʏ ṃѧıṅ ȏṅє, ċѧṅ ṡẇѧƿ ṭȏ ṃʏ ѧṅɢєʟ ƿєяṡȏṅѧ, jȗṡṭ Ԁѧяҡ єṅєяɢʏ ṡṭȗғғ ƿʟȗṡ ṭһȏṡє" added jpwarlock.  "fႩiR პႶტႮႺႬ, fტllტw ტႮR lპႩმ" added Skybrine.  They headed in and attacked Withermu. 

Withermu chuckled getting up.  "So you two are with the SAE guys".  " OᑎᒪY TO ᑕᑌᖇE TᕼIᔕ IᑎᐯᗩᔕIOᑎ " added Enderlox.  Meanwhile Jpwarlock had run over to the injured Rosy and pulled her aside while Withermu was distracted.  "jpwarlocĸ?" Asked Rosy quietly.  He shushed her before suddenly becoming the angel Michael and healed her up.  Rosy gasped wide eyed seeing this.  He helped her up and changed back to Jpwarlock.  

"нow... wнaт... wнy dιdn'т yoυ ѕнow тнaт ιn тнe ĸιllιng gaмe we were ιn" she asked.  " ṃʏ ɞяȏṭһєяṡ Ԁȏṅ'ṭ ҡṅȏẇ ı'ṃ ѧʟıṿє, ѧṅԀ ʏȏȗ ċѧṅ'ṭ ṭєʟʟ ṭһєṃ, ı'ṃ һıԀıṅɢ ıṅ ṭһıṡ ғȏяṃ ȗṅԀєяċȏṿєя ɞєċѧȗṡє ı ẇıʟʟ ɞє ṅєєԀєԀ ѧṭ ṭһє ғѧʟʟ ȏғ ṡȏṃєȏṅє ċʟȏṡє ṭȏ ʏȏȗ ѧṅԀ ṭһє ȏṭһєяṡ" he said.   Rosy was worried who that could be but nodded.  "oĸ ι won'т" she said.  "ეტოპ ტႶ ჄტႮ ႺႮჄႽ, wპ ႠRႩႲႲპმ wiႠႬპRოႮ!" Yelled Skybrine.   The group escaped and brought Rosy to the safe house.   She immediately thanked them and ran inside while the trio left.   Jyns, Janus, Jester, Anastasia, Trixa, Monomi, and Ryder all hugged Rosy.  

"wнy'ѕ мonopнanιe deacтιvaтed?" Asked Rosy noticing the other robot bear not moving.   "Not sure... Stephanie just said she needed to do something" added Jester.   Rosy felt a bad feeling about it.  

(A/n: Dun dun dun!   The trouble continues.   But I'm upset my one chapter refuses to load.   Anyway I combined both together and renamed it.   But still hope you enjoy).