Chapter 21

Waking up the next morning, Jimin slips out of bed, slumping over to his bathroom. Stripping himself of his sweaty clothes from the hours earlier, he starts the shower water, climbing in and wetting his hair, goosebumps running down his skin at the cold water. Washing himself up, he pauses as he realizing something. Wiping his face, he frowns. 

"What?" He whispers out confused. He hasn't had a dream about the last two boys in the hospital. No smiling dream, no wither away dream, no entering the graveyard or even getting hit by the cars. He hasn't had a dream or nightmare in almost 2 weeks. Just going to sleep, and waking up in a blink. He huffs out dramatically, running his hands through his wet hair, rinsing off the body wash and turning off the water before stepping out. 

   Rubbing the towel through his hair quickly, he then wraps it around his waist, walking out of the humid bathroom and into his room. Jimin squints his eyes as he sees how bright it is outside. 

"What time is it?" He yawns, grabbing his phone and clicking it open, seeing it read 3 pm. "Shit!" He gasps, flying to his dresser and pulling out an outfit, dropping his towel and slipping on the beige shorts and white t-shirt after his underwear, hopping awkwardly into his socks as he runs, falling on his butt. 

Ding Dong

"Shit shit shit." He hurries to the bathroom to fix his damp hair, throwing on some moisturizer and eyeliner before hearing the doorbell ring again. 

"Coming!" He yells, totally beating him self up for forgetting. The boys come home today. Running down the wooden stairs of the new house, he slides on his socks towards the door, taking a deep breath before composing himself and opening the door. 

"Jimin!" Jungkook squeals as he takes a step forwards, hugging the younger. 

"Hi Jungkook." Jimin smiles, holding the elder tightly. He looks to Taehyung who is smiling, leaning on a silver walker. 

"Nurse Maria said I could come home as long as I use this. I only need it for the next 48 hours and I should be good." Taehyung shrugs as he sees Jimin's confused face. 

"At least you're out." Jimin smiles, taking Taehyung in a bear hug, Minho waiting patiently behind them. "Come on in." Jimin opens the door and watches as Jungkook slowly makes his way in, looking around the place as Minho helps Taehyung. 

"I haven't been here in a few years." Jungkook chuckles as he looks at the familiar house he used to come to when he was angry with his brothers. It was like his secret hideout, but everyone knew about it. 

"You'll be staying here for a few days, maybe weeks. There has been word of reporters snooping around so I've increased security around home and here." Minho informs the boys as he watches Taehyung sit on a couch in the living room. 

"That's news to me." Jimin hums, only expecting to be here another 2 days at the most. 

"Well, being the sons of a billionaire, you'll get used to it eventually." Jungkook grins, sitting next to Taehyung on the couch. 

"Do you guys need anything? Water, food, a blanket?" Minho asks, tapping his foot. 

"Appa, I got it, just go back home and take care of the reporters." Jimin laughs as he starts pushing Minho out the door. 

"Are you sure? There's a button to get someone to get food for you guys, and there's the button for Jay, there's also emergency food in the basement, and there's-" 

"Leeeave!" Jimin drawls out the word, getting his appa to finally step out the door. 

"Okay, just call or text if anything happens." Minho lets out a nervous huff before walking to the car out front and driving away. Jimin closes the door and locks it before turning to the two boys on the couch who are watching.