Chapter 8

Waking up the next morning, Jimin had a major headache. I wonder why? Taemin, Felix and Jimin made their way down to the breakfast room for coffee and asked the front desk for some pain killers before deciding to eat in their room, away from the noisy breakfast room. They didn't have much time though as Jimin's dance team had to start packing up and go, leaving Taemin to help the boys get them packed and down to the lobby.

"What about you? How are you getting back?" Jimin asks as he puts his bag in the bus storage.

"One of my teammates is coming to pick me up. He drove here with the team." Taemin shrugs as the three of them step aside.

"I'm really going to miss you." Jimin sighs, hugging his childhood friend. Taemin hugs him back, nuzzling his head into Jimin's neck.

"I'm going to miss you too. Don't worry, we'll plan another get together soon." Taemin sighs, giving Jimin a quick peck on the cheek.

"Jimin let's go! We have a schedule!" The coach yells from the bus door, the last few people filing on.

"They'll wake up soon Jimin, don't worry." Taemin reassures before they hug one last time, Felix leading Jimin onto the bus, sitting at the window seat. A car pulls up as the bus doors close, Jimin watching Taemin open the door. Jimin waves, Taemin copying his actions until they're both out of sight of each other. Jimin feels a heavy feeling fall upon his chest once more as he realizes something. No one is here to tell him he's doing a good job, that it'll be okay. Taehyung isn't here for that this time.

Felix puts an arm around Jimin's shoulders, pulling their bodies against one another. He puts his headphones on Jimin's head, playing a few of his favorite songs as his fingers card through his hair, the other hand scrolling through pinstagram updates on his phone. Jimin smiles, knowing Felix isn't one to show as much affection with guys as Taemin does, this is his way of comforting and he's grateful.

At the half way stop, the team unloads to use the washrooms and get lunch. The girls walk off, stretching their legs while catching up to the boys while the coach pays for the girls and himself. Grabbing their food and flurries for dessert, they pile back on the bus and eat along with the team as the bus continues to drive them all home. Stomach's full, Jimin and Felix fall asleep against each other.

"Felix, wake up." Jimin whispers as he realizes they've arrived back at the dance studio. He looks out the window seeing some of the younger member's parents here to collect their children and their things from the bus. "Felix come on." Jimin now whines, pushing his friend off his seat. Felix lets out a groan as he sits up, seeing a quietly giggling Jimin. They finally make their way off the bus, grabbing their things and walking inside the studio with the girls and coach.

"Where's you dad?" Mina asks through a yawn.

"Most likely waiting around the corner." Jimin shrugs, stretching his arms.

"Do you want us to come to the airport to see you off tomorrow?" Sana asks, walking towards the boy.

"No, if you guys show up there, I might not leave." Jimin chuckles, bringing Sana in for a hug, holding the girl against him.

"Then we'll be there." Woojin laughs, earning small chuckles from the others.

"You guys know I have to go, and I'll be back don't worry." Jimin sighs, letting go of Sana to hug Mina.

"Don't piss anyone off over there okay?" Mina giggles as she pinches his cheek.

"I promise mom." Jimin laughs, bear hugging the shorty. Once Mina walks away, Woojin slides over and bro hugs him, not sure what to say as a last goodbye.