Chapter 23

"Be careful next time." Jungkook sighs as he patches up Jimin's back. 

   After the fight, Maria and Minho sat everyone down and told them that they too, were part of a mafia. Their name is IWT which stands for Ice Wolf Tribe. Maria is their leader, could you imagine that? Minho and Maria have known each other for years, yet didn't tell anyone since it's not safe for the members. Of course it's fine for the boys at the dinner because they're the sons, and future bosses. Yeonjun will take over for Maria once he turns 18 a few months after Jimin.

   The fight was set up by Minho to test Jimin's ability and what he's learned. Clearly he's succeeded well, making Minho proud. Maria is also fond of the younger's fighting ability, and with only daggers at that. 

"I will, I just didn't expect I'd need it." Jimin huffs out, pulling his shirt back on, keeping half of it tucked in. It's ruined anyways since there's grass stains on it. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks, putting the bloody napkins in the garbage. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, it just stings." Jimin groans as he runs a hand through his hair. 

"Come one, the faster we go home, the faster we can cuddle." Jungkook grins widely. Jimin lets a small smile slip past as they make their way downstairs. Everyone is waiting in the living room, Yeonjun looking cranky as he sits on the couch with his broken bow. 

"You owe me a new bow." He sneers. 

"You owe me a new pair of shoes!" Jimin scoffs, holding up his shoe with an arrow still stuck in it. Yeonjun walks over, pulling out the arrow.

"I owe you a single shoe." He says before stabbing through the other one. "Now I owe you a pair." He rolls his eyes before walking back, Jungkook holding Jimin back from punching the moody brat. 

"Anyways, everyone ready to go?" Minho asks, shrugging on his jacket with the help of Maria. 

"Yeah, let's go." Taehyung hushes out, walking out with the help of Jimin, holding his hand for support. 

"Thanks for having us." Jungkook waves as he leaves, Minho slyly kissing Maria's cheek before scurrying out. Once Taehyung is settled in the car, Jimin closes the door, about to walk around before someone calling his name stops him. 

"Beomgyu?" Jimin asks, tilting his head to the side. 

"Hey, I just want to say sorry for Taehyun and I's behavior before supper. We were so caught up in the story Jungkook and Taehyung were telling we kind of tuned out the world." Beomgyu apologizes shyly, rocking back and forth on his feet. 

"What story were they telling?" Jimin finds himself asking. 

"It was about you actually. It was when you had jumped off a cliff or something with your other brother. They were saying how worried everyone was and how Seokjin, I think his name, was pacing around the whole night mumbling and worrying. Don't tell them I told you this, but they said it's when they realized you meant a lot to them. Like way more than just a person staying in their house or a brother." Beomgyu giggles the last part out. Jimin's heart stutters as his stomach does a 360 flip. 

"Wh-" 

"Oh and Yeonjun wanted me to give you this. He's too busy fixing his bow to give this to you himself." Beomgyu hands Jimin an envelope, red wax stamped with the letters IWT.

"Thank you." Jimin nods, getting a word out before Beomgyu skips off back to the house. As Jimin looks to the door, he sees Maria smile with a nod before closing it. 

"Come on Jimin, I'm tired." Taehyung sighs out as he rolls the window down. Jimin pockets the envelope, walking to the other side of the car and hopping in. As the car starts up, Jimin can't help but wonder what's in the envelope. A letter maybe, but of what exactly? Did he do something wrong?