Chapter 1: What a Bitch

"Oh! Oh baby... Oh God..." I pant. Trent groans above me in bliss. I clench my cunt a few times to humour him as he fills the condom.

"God, babe, you feel so good when you come."

"I know..." I moan back. A lie, of course, but whatever makes him happy. Happy boyfriends don't go finding other sluts, after all. "Can you get off me, Trent? You're all sweaty." I smack his side mock playfully. He rolls off, then comes closer to give me a kiss on the cheek. I want to roll my eyes, but I know that would offend him, so I just bear with it. It's all sweaty and slimy, but still I try to smile at him sweetly. Someone should give me an Oscar for my performance with Trent, honestly. The things I do to keep that boy happy.

"Want to go another round?" he asks me.

"Not really. I'm kind of sore."

"You did have a lot of orgasms," he chuckles. I turn on my side and roll my eyes to the wall where he can't see the gesture. Yeah, like none. He wraps an arm around my waist and nuzzles my back. God, could he get any more clingy? I wait till he's snoring, then I remove his arm, throwing it back against him. Trent is an extremely heavy sleeper and simply rolls on his other side with a snort. I get up off the bed and head for the door.

I pause as I pass the mirror then backtrack so I can further study my reflection. I'm completely dishevelled – my hair is all messed up, lips red and bruised, skin flushed and glowing, even though I didn't reach my climax even once. I don't bother putting on any clothes, or even patting down my hair. I look hotter when I seem completely and thoroughly fucked.

I shut the door behind me, out of habit making sure it's closed quietly. My last boyfriend hadn't been such a deep sleeper. I walk through the house, to the kitchen – and sure enough, he's there.

"Hey," Rob greets me, wearing nothing but his boxers.

"Hey, sweetie." I go up to him and press my nude body against his. He responds immediately, kissing me without restraint. I loved guys who knew how to go rough with a girl. I massage his hard cock through the silk boxers, pleased with what I find.

"Eager, aren't we? My bro didn't fuck you enough?"

"You know Trent," I shrug. "He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing."

"Sure sounded like he did," Rob laughs. I make a face.

"If he didn't keep hooting like a duck I might have been more turned on," I say, rolling my eyes. "Didn't hear you and Em at all tonight, though."

"Yeah. Em's like one of those inflatable sex dolls, you know? She just lays there all limp and does nothing." I laugh at that reference, only cause I know how appropriate it is.

"Hmm. I'm much sexier, aren't I?" His response is to smash his lips against mine. I open my mouth automatically, just as he does. His tongue darts out, but I'm faster, my tongue is pushing back against him before he can enter the boundary of my mouth and twining around his. He pushes me against the kitchen counter as we make out for all we're worth, then he lifts me onto it.

We come up for breath and I giggle. He's all stiff – I can feel it beneath my fingers. "Take it off," I murmur against his lips, nibbling his bottom lip.

I don't look down, but I know he's removing his boxers. When he's done, he slides a hand between my legs.

"Fuck, you're so wet. Such a horny bitch."

"How do you know it's not Trent's cum?" I ask, my tone teasing. He raises an eyebrow at me, then dips two of his fingers inside my pussy. I sigh in pleasure. Trent doesn't know how to stick a fucking finger into a woman the right away. Rob, though – Rob is amazing.