Chapter 5

"Fantastic. Well we have some shit to set up so we got to go. See ya later." Dahvie said waving and walked off.

     Jayy nodded to me and smiled at Ash and said, "Talk to you after the concert." Then left.

      I made a squeeling noise as I turned to Ash who was watching Jayy walk away. I grabbed Ashs arm as Jayy turned out of his view and started shaking him frantically while I blabbed about how we just talked with Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Von Monroe. Ash was smiling like a fool and talking at the same time as me.

      "I can't beielve we get to hang out wityh them after the coincert! We actually get to walk around town with them and show them what's fun around here! Can you believe it?" I said.

      "Did you see how hot Jayy was? He looks like an angel made love to a sexy beast and he was the product of it." Ash said not paying any attention to me.

     I shook my head and took Ashs hand and lead him to the front door of Francios so we were going to be the first ones in. After a good half hour the man waiting at the front door finally asked us for our tickets. We gave them to him and he stamped our hands and let us enter. As soon as we walked in the stage was right in front of us so me and Ash made our way over to it before anyone else could get to the stage and block us from front spot to see Dahvie and Jayy. Me and Ash waited there and soon Francios was packed with people waiting to hear BOTDF.

     Thankfully we didn't have to wait long because after everyone was in we heard the tune to "Rise and Shine" start and everyone went wild. That was when Dahvie and Jayy walked out and the room erupted in screams of love from everyone, but mostly girls. They didn't start the song instantly instead they started talking to us.

     "Hey there MOTHER FUCKERS!" Jayy screamed out to us.

     The room erupted into "Heys" and "We love yous".

      "Who here is ready for an awesome fucking night?" Dahvie said which made the crowd scream again.

     The finally began the song and me and everyone else in the room sang with them.

     " Rain Rain won't go away

Cloud on my head every single day

This pain pain goes right inside

Breaking me down till' I just cry

Little Bully wants to play

Hits me every single day

Pain, pain go right inside

Guess I'll just have to let it slide

Drain drain all my life

Why can't I just stop this strife

Rain rain, won't go away

Cloud on my head every single day

Beat on another kid

But not on me

Rain rain won't go away

Cloud on my head every single day

These games games that you play

Eventually I'll get up and say

No, no not this time

I'm taking back what is mine

"With this faith

we will be able to transform the jangling discords

of our nation into a beautiful symphony

of brotherhood.

With this faith

we will be able to work together,

to pray together,

to struggle together,

to go to jail together,

to stand up for freedom together,

knowing that we will be able

to sing with new meaning."

Stand up

And take what's mine

Insecurities

Is what you're trying to hide

I don't care

For the things that you say

I know that you're just one step away

From breaking down

Pick yourself up off the ground

I know that you are better than this

Open your eyes

Now is the time

To rise up

With darkness we'll still shine

Idolized and Despised

Wrong or right

We'll make it through to the other side"

     At the end of the song everyone cheered and Dahvie took a bow and they began with a new song. This was how the whole convert went although at one point Dahvie noticed me standing at the front of the stage and he winked at me which made me blush madly and I was greatful for the darkness so he couldn't see it.