Prologue

Prologue-

     I woke up to my favorite band blaring in my ears and couln't help but smile. I got out of bed and started dancing while I got dressed. My hair waving around me crazily. I heard my mom tell me to turn down the music, but I ignored her and kept it where it was. No way was I turning down the lusciousness of Mr. Dahvie Vanity and the cuteness of Jayy Von Monroe.

     After I got dressed it was time for my hair. So I got to work straightening it and afterwards teasing and putting the extensions in. Then it was time for make up. I did my eyes in purple to match my shirt. And my lips were black to match my jeans.

     When I was done I went down stairs and my mom greeted me by saying, "Why can't you dye your hair a normal color Kourtney? It looks rediculas that color."

     I rolled my eyes at her. She was talking about the fact that yesterday I dyed my hair blue. Not just some of it, but all of it was a bright neon blue. Before that is was pink. I hate normal colors in my hair so it is always different. Sure I get stared at but my best friend Ash loves it. Him and I have been besties for years. Not until recently though did he come out of the closet. A lot of people shunned him for it, but not me. I loved him that much more. It took major balls to do what he did and I'm proud of him.

     I took a sip of orange juice and started my walk to school. I met up with Ash on the way and he gushed about my hair. Afterwards we started blaring Blood on The Dance Floor from his IPhone and singing it on top of our lungs.