Chapter 9

Someone nudged me and called my name telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and started up in to beautiful brown ones. I smiled up at those eyes and yawned.

     "Come on. Time to get up sleepy head. We're getting off for breakfast at waffle house in the next exit." Dahvie said.    

     "Mm, waffles sound so good right now. Is Ash up yet?" I asked sitting up in the stool.

      "No not yet. I had to wake you up first since you were laying on me." He chuckled at my messy hair and I slapped his arm telling him to move over.

     He pointed to the room where Jayy and Ash were sleeping. I cracked open the door and peeked in. Both guys were snuggled up together and they looked so cute that I couldn't help but smile as I creeped slowly into the room. I jumped onto the bed and landed in between both guys who instantly woke up and grumbled at me.

     "Whaaaaatttt? I'm trying to sleep Kourtney!" Ash complained at me and smashed his pillow over his face and tried to go back to sleep.

     "Oh come one boys! We're gonna get some waffles at waffle house so it's time to get up." I said and jerked Ash's pillow away from him and whacked both him and Jayy with it. Jayy tried to push me off the bed but I got him off instead and laughed at his hurt puppy face.

      "Dammit! Fine we're up. Can you leave now?" Jayy said laughing when I stuck my tongue out at him for his attitude. But I nodded my head and as I was leaving told them if they weren't out in the front of the bus in five minutes I was coming back to make them pay. This got Ash's attention and he shot up right giving Jayy a weary look.

     I closed the door behind me and went back to Dahvie who was sipping on a soda. I wrinkled my nose at him and he shrugged. "Don't judge, soda for breakfast isn't as bad as you'd think."

     "You're such a dork Mr. Vanity. I don't know how anyone can have SODA of all things for breakfast. It's just not right." I said and shook my head at him smiling.

     He set his drink down and walked over to me turning me so my back was to him and I was facing a mirror. I cringed at my hair and watched as Dahvie gathered it into his hands and put it in a pony tail but left my bangs out. It looked sloppy but cute. I smiled and turned to face him. He smiled back and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

     "Hey, how about later I cut your hair and show you some ways you can style it?" He asked, smirking at me.

     I sighed, leave it to me to like a guy from a band who not only could sing but also cut and style hair better than most girls could. "Yeah, sounds like a plan. But how are you gonna be able to cut my hair when this bus is always jerking around?"

     "Trust me, I got it covered. I do Jayys hair all the time. It turns out great. You'll see."

     I was just about to say something else when we finally pulled into the waffle house and Ash and Jayy came out of the room smiling like fools and holding hands. I looked pointedly at Ash who blushed the color of a ripe tomato and Jayy smiled proudly holding his head high like the king of the world.

    "Dorks." I said laughing.

     "It takes a dork to know a dork Kourtney. Don't make me start talking all about you're Harry Potter addiction." Ash said.

     "Don't you even start with me Mr. I-like-to-collect-starwars-dolls." I grinned at him.

     "Hey, don't hate. Appreciate."

     Dahvie looped his arm through mine and we started discussing our favorite characters from Harry Potter while we went in to Waffle House.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm going to write a longer one for Chapter Ten. Promise!! I would like to thank all of my fans and readers who have given this book as many reads as it has! I'm glad you all enjoy it so much and I hope you keep enjoying it as the story progresses. I have a lot of fun writing this Fan Fiction since BOTDF is my all time.favorite band. Remember to comment, vote, and fan if you like! Again, I thank all of you. Bye!! ~Ana.