Chapter 7

I was shocked to say the least. How could Dahvie Vanity actually be kissing me right now? I pulled back from him just enough so are lips weren't touching. He was looking me right in the eye; a slight smile on his lips. I could feel my face getting hotter by the second. 

     "Wh-why'd you do that?" I stammered. He never broke his contact with me; just shook his head slowly. 

     "I don't know honestly. I just felt like I had to kiss you. You're the only fan I've ever met who hasn't fallen all over me or acted crazy. You're different, and I like that. A lot." He said. I could feel him taking my hands in his. I entwined my fingers with his, only making me blush more. 

     "Can we try again? I messed up the first time, I'd like to have a redo if that's okay with you?" I said trying to maintain myself. 

     He only laughed before pressing his lips to mine again. I focused on the feel of his lips, and pushed everything else from my mind. They were so soft against mine. I leaned into him pressing my lips more against his deeping the kiss. Our hands were still laced together and I could feel his heartbeat matching my own. They were racing in time together. Finally Dahvie pulled back; we both needed to catch our breath. That was when I heard it. The heavy sigh come from the doorway. I turned to look and sure enough there was Jayy and Ash standing there with oogly eyes watching us. 

     Ash was fanning himself and Jayy had a huge grin on his face. I couldn't help but smile. Dahvie stood up still holding my hand and pulling me up with him. He put his arm around my shoulder and I looked over at him. He shrugged and I shook my head. It seemed that all of us were having a good time together. 

     "So, you two seem to be getting along just fine." Jayy said as we walked past him.

     "I could say the same about you and Ash as well." I said shooting a look at him over my shoulder. He shut up real quick and I saw Ash just about fall over. 

     I laughed at them and looked over at Dahvie. He was smiling and walking towards the gym. I tugged his hand and he stopped and turned to me. I had something to say about what just happened and it was better that I discuss it now then wait until later.

     "Okay, we kissed. Did I enjoy it yes, very much. But we both know that we are probably never going to see each other again after you and Jayy leave town. So I'd rather we just get that straight now, so later when you guys leave I won't be feeling alone and sad about it. We just met each other so it's not like we can have a real relationship now just based on one kiss from the heat of the moment." I said, looking at him. 

     He sighed and shook his head. "I didn't kiss you because it was the heat of the moment. I kissed you because I felt something looking in your eyes that I haven't felt in a long time. What you're saying about us never seeing each other again makes sense, but I don't want to stop seeing you. I won't stop seeing you. Why don't you and Ash come with us? Come on tour with us? It'll be great. You can meet everyone!" He said suddenly getting excited. 

     I looked over at Ash who was watching me. He had a glimmer in his eye that said he was up for it if I was. We were both eighteen turning nineteen so legally we could do it if we wanted to. We both wanted to get out of our parents house so really why shouldn't we? 

     Without giving it another thought I turned back to Dahvie and said, "When should we pack?" 

     Ash and Jayy both let out a huge breath and hugged me. Dahvie only laughed then pulled me into him when I was finally let go. I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. This made him laugh again then he kissed my lips. 

     I was so happy, I would be going on tour with Dahvie Vanity, Jayy Von Monroe, and my best friend Ash. This was the start to my new beggining; and I couldn't wait.