3

Marinette pov:
I knew I was spacing out but didn't really care besides I was at home so there was nothing really to worry about. My mind drifted towards Adrien I still like him but can't really imagine myself in a relationship, well more like I like being friends with him and will be fine when he inevitably gets together eith Kagami. I mean as long as they are happy that's all that matters. I think I am just going to enjoy being able to have a birmal conversation with everyone and nothing being awkward. I have gotten over Adrien and me and Luka decided we would be better as friends for now. I don't want to end up using him as a rebound because it's still too soon and he doesn't deserve that.

   Once I finished with my lunch I headed down to the bakery grabbed a couple macaroons for Tikki and headed back to school.
*time skip school is now over and Ladybug and Cat noir are on patrol* 

   Me and cat noir were sitting on a rooftop, we had made our rounds and everything seemed fine at the moment.  "So, m'ladybug since everything seems fine and dandy at the moment would you care to maybe go see a movie with me of course?" Cat noir asked.

  "You mean transformed?" I asked kimd if caught off guard my headspace still on making sire everyone is safe.

   "I mean yea, we could go as ladybug and cat noir, I mean why not?"

  "I mean maybe it seems a little strange does it not?"

   "I don't see why it has to be I mean we could go out to dinner, then go to a movie, and then take a carriage ride around the city, it would be purrfect!"

    "Hold up. I am sorry but look I am taking some time to myself right now, you are one of my dearest friends and I don't want to lose that relationship, I am sorry cat noir but I just can't. I am gonna go bug out."

     " Will you at least think about it? Ugh good going cat."

    I went back home, patrol was basically over so it was fine. Tomorrow I would patrol with ryuuko anyway so hopefully the next time we see eachother we should be fine. Argh I wish he would just give up on me. We are super heroes we can't dste eachother. We don't even know eachother's names. Well I guess I better start my homework.

    Once I finished with that I still had a bit of time left before the sun went down. I decided to go to the park. I saw Kagami doing fencing practice with her mother. I didn't want to disturb them so I took a seat on a bench a little ways away. She looked so graceful. She could move the sword wherever she wanted to, she moved as if she was in water but you could barely tell there was any resistance. "Umm Marinette your staring."

     "Huh what, oh heh heh thanks Tikki." That sure wasn't embarrassing, at least no one saw me. I just got so captivated by her movements. The sword not slowing her down but adding tk her attack power. She is amazing. Wait what am I thinking, I mean you a thats ok right perfectly friendly for friends to think that about friends. Heh heh. I then took out my sketchbook and started tk sketch some designs much to my suprise I could only draw fencing related clothing. Weird. All if a sudden there was a shadow looming over the park. A cloud must be blocking the sun. I then continued to sketch for a little longer but then my eyes landed on a pair of rdd sneakers. "Gah!"

      " I apologize I didn't mean to scare you." Kagami aaid flatly. "I finished my lesson and saw you over here and decided to come say hi."

   "Oh that's great, well hi!" I responded hoping that would smooth things over.

    "I have a bit of time left before I have to do my homework would you like to go have a juice again?"

    " Yea! That sound grest let's go!" Me and Kagami will usually go get juice together when we can.

Wodd count-752
-------------------------------------------------------
-Author's note-
   Hey, so this is a tad longer so yay. Next chapter will be them out for juice.
Well have a good day/night, you are loved, you are beautiful, you are valid, I love you, and uhm bai.

-M