🏳️‍🌈Pride month oneshot🏳️‍🌈

Marinette pov:
I was in my room on a late summer night. I was finishing up some sketches when I heard a knock on my trapdoor. I got super confused, who would be out at this hour? I had Tikki hide and opened the trap door. I came face to face with red sneakers. I looked up and saw Kagami in a black  button down and red tie with red jeans and her red sneakers. " Kagami? What are you doing here?

  "Well I came to, well basically kidnap you."

    "So I am just supposed to let this happen?"

    " That would be very helpful yes."

   " Ok fine, can I change real quick first?"

  " Yea, yea that's fine." I changed into a floral shirt, black skinny jeans, pink sneakers, and my favorite jean jacket, where I kept my buttons. I also grabbed a pouch filled with macaroons as a snack for later. "Ready?"

3rd pov:
   "Yup, hey btw how did you get up here?"
( totally didnt transform just so she could meet up with her girlfriend yea)
   " That doesn't matter"
   The two snuck out of the bakery and into the Paris night.
"Ok but where are we going, I think I should know that much?" Marinette asked hoping to know why they were out at midnight.

"It's friday?" Kagami said not wanting to ruin anything.

"Wow that helps sooo much." Marinette remarked rolling her eyes.

   The two raced off into the night. They ran to the Pont des Arts. Staring into the water, the two girls were mesmerized by the sparkling water under the moonlight. They held hands wanting to savor the moment within themselves. "Maybe I should let you kidnap me more often." Marinette jokingly teased.

   " The night is still young I have quite a bit more planned." Kagami responded.

    They then moved to the juice cafè. "Its the café we went to after we first became friends!" Marinette exclaimed happily. The two sat down in the same spots they did all those months ago.

  "Would you like some juice Mari?"

  " You not gonna break in are you?!"

  "Of course not I am not a criminal, I brought some from home!" The two then enjoyed their juice and then Marinette pulled out the macaroons she brought. "Wait you didn't know anything did you?"

  " No I just suspected we woukd be out for a while and thought we might like a snack."

  "Huh well probably should habe expected it from you of all people."

  " I.. Uh... Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

" I mean yea, you are always thinking of others."

" Aww how sweet." ☺️
The two lovebirds munched om their snacks happily enjoying the company and privacy. Ok I know that sounds weird just stick with me here.

     They then strolled along Le Marais. Singled out among all of the buildings surrounding them. "It is a lot different without everyone else here, its  quiet." Kagami mused peacefully

  "Yea it's actually really peaceful" the two then stood still to take in the peaceful sight. The quiet wrapping them in a comfy little blanket. "So, are we really going all over the city?"

  "No of course not, just a lot of places." Kagami laughed. Her giggle echoed throughout the whole alley. It was music to Marinette's ears. She always wanted Kagami laughing around her.

  They kept on their journey around the city. Onward back towards the Pont de l'Archeveche. Like every other couple they put their own lock on the bridge. They kissed and images of them flashed through their heads. Happy. They were just so happy. They loved eachother and they knew it. It was so satisfying to be with the one you loved.
(ok now watch this😏)

    As the two lovers headed towards their new destination Kagami started shivering. I mean it was pretty cold out.

  "Hey, you ok?" Marinette turned to ger partner.

" Yea I am fine."

"Here." Marinette placed her jacket around Kagami's freezing shoulders in an attempt to keel her warm. Kagami warmed right up. A dark red  dusted her cheels though was not very visible in the night sky.

   Their last stop was the Eiffel Tower. They got to the top and layed down next to eachother staring at the night sky. They could see every star from there. It was a beautiful night sky.

Tikki: aww they are so adorable together
Longg: I have to agree with with you Tikki they do look quite content with eachother

Word  count: 740
-------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Happy Pride Month Everyone!!
I made this as a little contribution to pride month hope you all enjoy. This was mostly for me because I am pretty much a hopeless romantic. Well have a good rest of your day/night. You are loved, you are beautiful, you are important, you are valid. I love you take care and uhm bai

-M