Chapter 1

Argh! I can't believe it, yet another day in this boring place!

I'm in school... and it sucks.

Only 1 more year and I will be able to for fill my big dream of moving to London!

I live in Leicestershire with my mother and little brother, my father went to jail when I was 5 and we haven't seen him since, even though he has been out for about 3 years!

But we are perfectly fine without him, and we have been for 12 years now.

So I want to move to London and live with my best friend of all time!

His name is Ben Devine, and he has the lovely title of best friend in my life!

You are probably thinking about the last name right? And yes he is the little brother of Josh Devine, the drummer for One Direction a world famous band.

And yes I have met them, and they are some really nice and down to earth guys!

But also extremely crazy!

I have known Ben and of course Josh since I moved to Leicestershire 9 years ago.

They live next door to us and Ben was the first person to come up to me and say hi when we moved in, and since that day we have been friends. We even tried the dating thing... that didn't went that well... but we are still best friends!

We do everything together and I think out parents just waits for us to fall in love again, but after the last time we promised each other never to fall in love with each other! That would never work out!

So I hate school more than anything else, which is funny since I get really good grades, but you see it's the only time of the day I don't spend with Ben, because we have no classes together at all! Not even lunch.

Before school yesterday Ben invited me down to his brother for the weekend, apparently he was home and wanted to spend some time with his little brother, and where Ben go, I go.

So we are going to London for the weekend, leaving today since it's Friday.

I love London I really want to live there when we are over with this high school thing, which is this summer, yes we are seniors.

I don't know why I want to, it's just something I want, and as I said before where I go, Ben go.

Yes I just heard the bell, which means its weekend! Yay!!

I went down to my locker and Ben came up to me

"Sophia, ready for a little over two hours in train?" he asked me

"Hmm remind me again where are we going? Of course I'm ready!"

we both laughed

We went to the train station right after school, we had planned with our parents that they would meet us there.

"Uh there they are" Linda Ben's mom said

they were all there, my mother, Ben's mother Linda, his father Michael and my little brother George

which was a little over dramatic, since we only are away for the weekend, but my mother has a little problem with letting me leave.

"Ready for a trip out in the big world?" my mother asked

"Mom we are going to London to visit Josh, not to America" I answered her back

She pulled me in to a hug "I will miss you so bad!"

she was almost crying

"I'm sure they will be fine Cathrine" Linda told my mother

"Yeah you're right" mother said and hugged me again, and Ben as well