Chapter 16

Before you read today's chapter I think you should know that it isn't written by me! Yep I had a guest writer today!<3  

The wonderful @miesorensen_dk the girl this chapter is dedicated to<3  

I think you can say she is my biggest fan on this story and it's her christmas present so I thought I could be fun to let her write a chapter and she did!<3  

Enjoy!<3

#josh POV#

I couldn't really see her, she was behind the tuned windows like I'd been, only few minutes ago. I wanted to cry, so badly but I couldn't..

I was out of emotions, I wasn't even sure if I knew how to breathe. I didn't know what her father would do to her, but I surely wouldn't want her to get away with him! I could feel a sportingly hand on my shoulder, the boys were here already! They must've been following Sophia, I'm glad they did.

"Breath Josh, we'll get her back" Ben quietly said, but I could hear the fear in his voice. A fear I haven't ever heard from him before, and it only made me feel worse!

"How do you know? How do you know she will be okay?" I could feel everything tense up, I wasn't meant to sound angry..

I was just scared; I was scared that I wouldn't ever get to see my beloved Sophia, the girl in my life! I wish I could be by her side, protecting her towards her father!

"Please Josh, if you know anything about where he'll take her, please do tell! You're probably the only one, who could have an affection on her destiny" I heard Cathrine whisper, I'm sure she didn't want me to hear it, but I heard it.. I heard everything.

*VROM*

the engine of the old car started.

"NO" I yelped, but not a single sound came out of my mouth.. I was on my knees, begging for the car to break down. But it obviously wasn't my day, she would be gone!

The boys, even Cathrine were crying! Not as tears pouring out their eyes, except for Ben and Cathrine.  

That's when it hit me..

"Write down the number plate, and what kind car it is.." All of the boys were confusingly looking at me, but I personally could see a slightly sight of hope..

"Whatever, let me do it!" I grabbed for my phone, but it wasn't there.. My hands were tapping every pockets, it wasn't there.. Where could it possibly be? I had it on me when we left the secret place I was hidden.

"It's in the car!" I exclaimed. The car, Sophia is in the car.. None of the boys, either Cathrine knew what went through my mind. I could text her, and make her text back the directions for where they're going.

"Ben hand me your phone!" I hurried.

"What?" He was confused, and I understood.. But I didn't have the time to explain just yet.

"Hand. Me. Your. Phone" I spat under my heavy breath, which I was trying to control. Ben handed me the phone, and all I had to do now was praying for it to be on silence.

#Sophia POV#

I was crying, I knew that nothing would change. Every possible hope was gone,  

I'd been kissing my boyfriend for the last time!  

I wasn't strong enough to fight my father, I knew that.

"I have died everyday waiting for you  

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you  

For a thousand years  

I love you for a thousand more" I whispered to the melody as a tear rolled down my bright pink cheek.